Happy Birthday Lava1964 One of our founding members of YRT is celebrating a birthday! I just happened to remember so please don't be upset when/if I forget yours....it happens with old age! I'll leave it up to Lava to reveal his age if he wishes!
Tags: Happy  Birthday  Lava1964  John  Robertson
Added: 13th January 2009
Posted By: Steve
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-01-13
I turned 45 on January 10!

I've now outlived Elvis Presley, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Tyrone Power, Wallace Reid, and quite a few others I'm sure.
Posted by: donmac101 on 2009-01-13
Just a youngster then!
Happy Birthday Lava!
Posted by: Pfc on 2009-01-13
Have happy and fun one!
Posted by: Jedwgrn on 2009-01-13
Happy Birthday Lava! May you have many, many more and enjoy them all!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-01-14
Thanks for the kind wishes, everyone. I appreciate them.
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-03-30
Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so much obliged for posting. Really cool post.It s truly extremely pleasant and Useful post.Thanks 1000 mg CBD oil
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-05-14
Man's lives, such as uncontrolled huge amounts, definitely not while countries furthermore reefs, challenging to seismic disturbance upward perfect apply. #3648;#3623;#3655;#3610;#3604;#3641;#3627;#3609;#3633;#3591;#3629;#3629;#3609;#3652;#3621;#3609;#3660;
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-10-24
Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated!. baby monitor with sensor pad
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-10-27
Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! menutonggin
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-11-01
Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Portafina, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. This is the Portafina company profile. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Portafina. Portafina Website
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-11-02
Everyone knows that the part of the haircut that stands out the most is the hairline. Us barbers know that not every client has the hair for a line-up that will pop. Any barber can achieve razor sharp hairlines using Zay's Cordless Airbrush Compressor. elite barber kit
Posted by: Genesis on 2020-11-02
At Castle Recovery, we offer you the best car recovery service that is just a call away. Our team has a record of fixing 4 out of 5 issues with vehicles at roadside. When you are unable to start your car, or there is an issue, give us a call. Fastest Roadside Assistance all across London
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-11-02
QNE Business Solutions, are designed for business running in a networking environment (eg: LAN or WAN) with special attention to the MALAYSIAN market. account software
Posted by: Genesis on 2020-11-14
Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! Marcel Sanders
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-11-14
In the industrialized world, construction usually involves the translation of designs into reality. A formal design team may be assembled to plan the physical proceedings. persianas
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-11-14
We have all the top selling Hangsen Tobacco, mint, menthol and fruit flavoured vapour juices available in zero nicotine up to 24mg. Vape store
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-12-05
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. multiply fractions
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-12-06
When it comes to information on the Silk road economic belt countries, the Xinhua Silk Road website (en.imsilkroad.com ) is the most accurate source of information that one can trust.provides Silk road economic belt countries information,projects,trade, investment, and the integrated information services for the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI). It is sponsored by the China Economic Information Service (CEIS). Silk road economic belt countries
Posted by: Genesis on 2020-12-08
IDTOP offers high-quality IDs at an affordable price. Every ID comes with a free duplicate and tracking number. All IDs are programmed to be scanned and to pass the backlight test. And....they do more than that! They offer you the chance to have a great time with your friends! fake id
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-12-09
Playing Super 6 on your mobile can often be anxious. To catch what is known to be safe, it is best to first ask for the company's certification information. deneme bonusu veren bahis siteleri
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-12-18
Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. Pullman residences
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-12-26
Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. I am moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards Nim Collection
Posted by: Markcooper on 2021-01-13
Man's lives, such as uncontrolled huge amounts, definitely not while countries furthermore reefs, challenging to seismic disturbance upward perfect apply. Test Bank for Financial Institutions Management 8th Edition by Saunders
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-25
The fast submission process includes rapid Publication Research that includes unique rapid process, inhouse peer review and 100% acceptance guarantee.
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-26
Paper Lords is one of the leading
Academic Writing Services
provider agency in the United Kingdom. We have been offering our services in the market for over 5 triumphant years. Paper Lords is offering Assignment writing across the United Kingdom.
Posted by: Azharsk on 2021-04-01
TS LAWCET 2021 Result will be declared in 3rd week of June 2021. Osmania University, Hyderabad is the conducting body of TS LAWCET. Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test is organized on the behalf of TSCHE. It is the state level entrance exam to get admission in various private and government colleges of Telangana.TS PGLAWCET Result 2021, Candidates will get admission into law courses. In this article candidates can check Telangana LAWCET Result 2021 complete details, including all information related to the result.
Posted by: Azharsk on 2021-04-18
Getting your pdf documents signed online is not easy. However, https://se.altoconvertpngtopdf.com/makes this process extremely simple and easy. Visit and have a look.
Posted by: Azharsk on 2021-05-02
New solutions for enhancing and simplifying a wide range of business processes emerge almost every day, if you visit https://abrition.com/using-signnow-to-boost-the-productivity-of-your-business/ you will realise how signnow is part of this.