Louis  I Think This Is The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship Casablanca, 1942, Ingrid Bergman, Humphrey Bogart. . . need i say more?
Tags: classic  movie  humphrey  bogart  ingrid  bergmen  vichy  rick  morocaan
Added: 2nd July 2007
Posted By: Teresa
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-09
I'll watch this film over and over and over again. It was the perfect 40's romantic melodrama. I never thought Bogie was an exceptionally good looking man, but he had something, y'know? And Ingrid Bergman had such an aura about her. I think this may have been more of a woman's film, because of the strong romantic interest. In any case, I always have to get the tissues out in time for the ending.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-08-09
It's probably my favorite movie--and I'm a guy. It was just so well written! So many memorbale lines. This may have been the pinnacle of the Hollywood studio system.
Posted by: PurpleMicroDot73 on 2010-04-24
I've watched that movie over 100 times. Got it on my DVR.
Posted by: JosephPurdy on 2020-07-20
rochester mn electricians
Posted by: LaurenRose0 on 2021-01-18
Thesis Writing Service
Paper Lord has delivered thousands of dissertations to students across the United Kingdom. Our dissertation experts are able to create content as per your requirements. We at Paper Lords ensure high-quality solutions for each of our clients. Moreover, every single time our editors create the dissertation from scratch. By having a broad experience and Ph.D. certificates, they are able to create a solution that will satisfy the customers and assist them to get a higher grade.
Dissertation Writing Service in UK
Posted by: jackman10 on 2021-02-26
Thanks for this tremendous post, I am glad I noticed this website on yahoo. meeting room manager login
Posted by: jackman10 on 2021-05-27
hot desking
Thanks for this tremendous post, I am glad I noticed this website on yahoo.
Posted by: jackman10 on 2021-08-28