Wrestling Fans Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I Google-searched 'wrestling fans photos'...and this is what I got! (Is that prominent guy a relative of yours, Naomi?)
Tags: wrestling  fans
Added: 7th September 2008
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-09-07
why do you put yourself into these situations Lava?? lol
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-09-07
I'm glad you have a sense of humor, Naomi.

To be completely honest, a friend and I used to attend monthly TV tapings of WWF wrestling in the early 1980s in a nearby city. We routinely got the crowd riled up by cheering on the villains and heckling the 'good guys.' (My personal favorite was Paul 'Mr. Wonderful' Orndorff.) We got on TV quite a bit. Therefore any one of those characters in this photo could be me!

There goes my image of the scholarly, sophisticated gentleman...
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-09-07
Yup...right down the tubes.
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-09-07
This guy in the picture looks very young, can you imagine what he was like when he grew up?
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-25
Wales publications are offering the most appropriate Wales publications are offering the most appropriate Research Paper Editing to allow you to be the one who gets selected for publishing the research in top ranked journal.
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-26
Paper Lords is one of the leading
Academic Writing Services
provider agency in the United Kingdom. We have been offering our services in the market for over 5 triumphant years. Paper Lords is offering Assignment writing across the United Kingdom.