Michael Landon Final Tonight Show Appearance In April 1991, TV icon Michael Landon was diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer. A month later, on May 9, 1991, Landon was in high spirits when he made a guest appearance on The Tonight Show. He died seven weeks later. I apologize for the poor quality of the clip, but it's worth watching.
Tags: Michael  Landon  Tonight  Show
Added: 6th September 2008
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-09-06
We might as well laugh at death because death will eventually get the last laugh on us all.
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-09-07
I never realized he had such a wonderful sense of humor. I was laughing and still had a tear in my eye, knowing what he was going through. Bless his heart.
Posted by: Kbug on 2008-09-07
Thank you for posting this Lava. I just got back into watching Little House on satellite and darned if that show doesn't make me cry every single episode.
Posted by: ChowDog on 2008-11-14
I loved the part when they were talking about coffee enemas and he asked the audience if they ever heard of it. Some in the audience said yes and he points and says, I bet you're fun to have breakfast with in the morning Priceless!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-11-15
I hope I'm that upbeat when it's my time to cash in my chips.
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-28
Paper Lords is one of the leading
Academic Writing Services
provider agency in the United Kingdom. We have been offering our services in the market for over 5 triumphant years. Paper Lords is offering Assignment writing across the United Kingdom.