Bring Some Passion To Albany I had to post this, just caught being a John, Elliott Spitzer (D) New York Governor's slogan was Bring Some Passion To Albany!
Tags: Bring  Some  Passion  To  Albany  Elliott  Spitzer
Added: 10th March 2008
Posted By: Cliffy
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-03-10
I'm not familiar with Spitzer, but it seems to me there's enough 'passion' in NY to spill over into Albany!
Posted by: Steve on 2008-03-10
Lol Voice over at the end: Now, Just Imagine What He'd Do As Your Governor !!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-03-10
Another politician caught with his pants down.

I happened to be in Albany when Spitzer was inaugurated on January 1, 2007. He was in the same hotel as I was. Makes me wonder what shenanigans and hoop-de-do were going on in his hotel suite that weekend.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-03-13
Jay Leno had the best comment: It looks like the best paying government job in the country was working under Eliot Spitzer.
Posted by: roseanns1 on 2008-05-18
my son-in-law works or should i say worked for Spitzer. He is an attorney and is in charge of anything to do with health issues in N.Y. state. needless to say, he now has a new boss. lots of gossip at that water cooler. lmao.
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-25
The fast submission process includes rapid Publication Research that includes unique rapid process, inhouse peer review and 100% acceptance guarantee.
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-26
Paper Lords is one of the leading
Academic Writing Services
provider agency in the United Kingdom. We have been offering our services in the market for over 5 triumphant years. Paper Lords is offering Assignment writing across the United Kingdom.