The Wife I have to give credit to my wonderful wife of 25 Years for alot of the vids I have put on. She,s a big part of me and here. You all are part of my Family, Love it!!!! Thanks!! Rhonda is a big part of who I have become!
Tags:
Added: 5th February 2008
Posted By: Marty6697
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-02-05
That's awfully sweet Marty...and I'm so proud of you...you didn't refer to her as 'the little woman'.
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2008-02-05
She would kick my behind! Lol!
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-02-05
I knew I liked her!!
Posted by: Teresa on 2008-02-05
THAT'S sooooooooo SWEET!! and u didn't even wait until Valentine's Day!! u ROCK!
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2008-02-05
Thanks Naomi, Teresa You all are the best!
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2008-02-05
Never would say that! She's My better half Lol! Always Love her! Life is Good!!
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2008-02-05
Never would say that! She's My better half Lol! Always Love her! Life is Good!!
Posted by: Old Fart on 2008-02-05
Whether a man winds up with a nest egg, or a goose egg, depends a lot on the kind of chick he marries.

Trouble in marriage often starts when a man gets so busy earnin' his salt that he forgets his sugar.

Too many couples marry for better, or for worse, but not for good.

When a man marries a woman, they become one; but the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

If a man has enough horse sense to treat his wife like a thoroughbred, she will never turn into an old nag.

On anniversaries, the wise husband always forgets the past - but never the present.

A foolish husband says to his wife, 'Honey, you stick to the washin', ironin', cookin' and scrubbin'. No wife of mine is gonna 'work'.'

Many girls like to marry a military man - he can cook, sew, and make beds and is in good health, and he's already used to taking orders.

Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.

Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

You know you are getting old, when everything either dries up or leaks.

Old age is when former classmates are so gray and wrinkled and bald, they don't recognize you.
Posted by: AmyJPayne on 2021-05-08
I thought to try it once but this time I don't have money because I spent my all money taking online https://www.rushmyessay.com/ which is an online writing website which provides writing services for the students and here you can hire a writer for your assignment writing work.