Id Like to Buy the World a Coke In the 1970s, market research showed that consumers preferred the taste of Pepsi over Coke. The Pepsi Challenge is still being conducted today. But Coke came up with what is arguably the best of all cola commercials, the 1971 I'd Like to Buy the World a Coke ad. This landmark was recalled in Christmas versions in 1983 and 1984, and a 1990 Super Bowl ad, which was enough to make some Baby Boomers weep with nostalgia
Tags: coke  christmas  candles  candlight  cocacola  home  love  harmony
Added: 30th December 2007
Posted By: Sophia
Posted by: Val on 2008-10-22
just love it brings back those memories
Posted by: LPROUD on 2008-10-22
This is my favorite. Even though I was only three years old at the time I remember seeing this on TV.
Posted by: sweets50 on 2008-10-24
I loved that commercial, I have the actual 45 record,,, talk about dating yourself...LOL LOL LOL

I vote for this one!!
Posted by: Mrmusic on 2010-08-23
Oh this brings back the go ol' days of real tv.
Posted by: WilliamWhittaker on 2019-01-01
I'd Like to Buy the World a Coke' has had an enduring association with people in general. The business has reliably been cast a ballot truly outstanding ever and the sheet music keeps on moving today. Coca-Cola is still in excess of a beverage. It is a typical association between the general population of the world. write me an assignment
Posted by: Thewebtoolsoffers on 2019-09-11
a href=https://www.webtoolsoffers.com/Webtoolsoffers/a is the leading name in providing the best web hostings at a low price and best software deals for commercial purpose and personal use both.
Posted by: KayGasaway on 2020-02-27
This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. cannabidiol for pain
Posted by: Milliemowry on 2020-05-27
This is to inform you all that you can get the best business plan help online from various online portals and also there is various business assignment writing help too.
Posted by: Blakemorris on 2020-07-25
https://attorneysinvancouver.com/divorce-attorney/ was a great choice for a lawyer. They were very professional and calming. They have expert knowledge and was able to help me achieve the best possible outcome for my case. I could not have asked for better results. I even called them the night before the court and had them redo all the paperwork and they had it completed and ready to go! I am very pleased that I chose Attorneys in Vancouver to represent me!