Remembering Dan Fogelberg Who Passed Today at Age 56 NEW YORK - Dan Fogelberg, the singer and songwriter whose hits "Leader of the Band" and "Same Old Lang Syne" helped define the soft-rock era, died Sunday at his home in Maine after battling prostate cancer. He was 56. His death was announced in a statement released by his family through the firm, Scoop Marketing, and it was also posted on the singer's website. "Dan left us this morning at 6:00 a.m. He fought a brave battle with cancer and died peacefully at home in Maine with his wife Jean at his side," it read. "His strength, dignity and grace in the face of the daunting challenges of this disease were an inspiration to all who knew him.
Tags: Dan  Fogelberg
Added: 16th December 2007
Posted By: Old Fart
Posted by: Old Fart on 2007-12-16
Sync seems off, but still good.

Ironic that he passed in December, thats the time when the radio stations start really playing this song.

Also, here in New England, we had snow and freezing rain which I often think of this song when it happens!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-12-16
How sad. I love Leader of the Band.
Posted by: Sophia on 2007-12-16
I am really saddened by this news. I enjoyed his music so much for so many years. This song was one of my favorites.
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-12-17
oh my, he was so young . . i love his music . . .
Posted by: Kbug on 2008-07-25
I love Dan Fogelberg. I was saddened by the news. When I was a kid my mother had a tape of his and I played it over and over. She ended up giving it to me and I still have it. He's now on my iPod. All his songs give me goosebumps.
Posted by: KayGasaway on 2020-02-26
Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. HMHB.org
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-02-28
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. towing service san jose
Posted by: Alino on 2020-03-02

I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, and especially the remarks posted I will visit once more. https://www.eastshore.xyz/shop/antminer-s17-56th-7nm-bitcoin-miner/
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-25
Wales publishers are offering optimized,Research Paper Writing Service to boost the researcher and research communities, by providing accelerated and efficient services to fasten the publishing process and to give more opportunities for research on different disciplines.