I Would Do Anything For Love but i won't do that . . and here's some Meat Loaf TRIVIA: This was Meat Loaf's comeback song. In 1977, his album BAT OUT OF HELL, produced the hits "TWO OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD," "PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHT," and "YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUTTA MY MOUTH," all written by piano player Jim Steinman. After a falling out with Steinman and difficulty in his personal life, Meat Loaf released several unsuccessful albums before reuniting with Steinman for Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell, which was considered a sequel to the 1977 album. This has a very similar sound to Meat Loaf's previous hits, and the bombastic, piano-driven style went over well with his old fans as well as a new generation of listeners, helping make this a massive hit...
Tags: Meat  Loaf        Bat  Out  Of  Hell        I  Would  Do  ANYTHING    For  Love  But  I  Won
Added: 14th December 2007
Views: 1961
Posted By: Teresa
Posted by: Babs64 on 2007-12-14
I'm so familiar with the song, but this is the first time I've seen the video..it was so cool! It's almost like an excerpt from a film, was it?
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-12-14
nope, just an AWESOME FREAKIN' VIDEO!! but he has been in over 50 movie and tv appearances . .
Posted by: Babs64 on 2007-12-14
Yes, I've seen him in several films over the past few years, even saw him on Monsters.
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-12-15
i always wanted to know what THAT was . .found this!

In the line, I will do anything for love, but I won't do that, the that is whatever he said just before that. For example... But I'll never forget the way you feel right now-- Oh no--no way-- I would do anything for love, But I won't do that - The that in this particular verse is forget the way you feel right now. Meat Loaf said this himself on his StoryTellers episode on VH1....
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-12-15
oh, this is a hoot too . .

In the movie SPICEWORLD, where Meat Loaf plays The Spice Girls' bus driver, there is a problem that the toilets are always clogged. When Clifford (the girls' manager) asks Meat Loaf to fix them he says, Listen, I love these girls, and I'll do anything for them... but I won't do that.
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-12-18
He does a show on the history channel. History Rocks I learned 1970's song lyrics and what message they were trying to convey.