1946 Photoplay Cover i love the elegance she displays in this cover!
Tags: magazine  movie  entertainment  Photoplay  Lana  Turner
Added: 6th December 2007
Posted By: Teresa
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-12-06
Lana Turner was so glamorous!
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-12-06
today, someone would be outraged by her fur . . but my mom had mink coat that her mother won by winning a jingle contest . .
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2007-12-06
Very Beautiful, Sophisticated looking.
Posted by: Sophia on 2007-12-06
I've always felt that unless you're stuck in the Arctic or someplace else where you have nothing to eat or wear but what you catch, then you can get by quite nicely without having to wear some animal's skin on your back.
Posted by: Sophia on 2007-12-06
...but that's just my opinion...
Posted by: Cliffy on 2007-12-06
Is there any glamour left? I don't want to sound like an old fogey, but really where is it in Hollywood? At least Madonna TRIED to revive it.
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-12-06
no, i'm with u as far as the fur goes Sophia. . .although my mom's coat felt great . . .as i got older, i felt like Mary Jo on Designing Women. As a kid she had a rabbit hair band . . then later she had a friend that had a rabbit and she figured out that they were one and the same . . . she was devistated!
Posted by: BigBoy Bob on 2007-12-07
What ever is producing the fur now a days, the animal would never have been born if not for the demand for the fur. Its not like we run buffalo over cliffs anymore!
Posted by: BigBoy Bob on 2007-12-07
I just re-read my comment. Today the animals are managed.
Posted by: Sophia on 2007-12-07
My mom had a silver fox coat in the 50's, and I even wore it myself a few times years later, but as I got older I changed my views quiet a bit. I know my opinion probably makes me sound like one of those 'crazy' animal rights people, but I can't help the way I feel.