Bat Masterson Intro Tags: TV  Shows  Classic  Bat  Masterson
Added: 1st July 2007
Posted By: Cliffy
Posted by: Mr.Nostalgia on 2007-08-04

My God!

I haven't seen this tv classic

in years!?

Thanks For bringing back

the intro to NBC TV's and Mr.Gene

Barry'sBat Masterson!.

Mr.Nostalgia.
Posted by: Dezurtdude on 2007-08-14
This show confused me as a kid. I always thought it had something to do with Batman. I remember watching the whole thing thinking, Where's Batman?
Posted by: Steve on 2007-08-14
Thanks Dezurtdude, I thought I was the only kid to think that!
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-09-04
i remember a toy cane that shot bullets was it his or an 007 deal
Posted by: eric1957 on 2007-09-11
Bat Masterson can be seen on Encore's Western channel.
Posted by: Sophia on 2007-11-22
Did you know that his real name was Eugene Klass, the grandson of Jewish immigrants from Russia, but he changed his last name to Barry in honor of John Barrymore. Something else most people may not be aware of...he made an eyeblink-length cameo appearance in Steven Spielberg's 2005 War of the Worlds, along with his 1953 co-star of the original film, Ann Robinson. I've been waiting for the film to be shown again just so I can see how he looked in 2005~
Posted by: TheSaint on 2009-06-14
I had the can set that even came with a cap gun deringer... This guy also played in Burke's Law. He was the man back in the day
Posted by: AngoraSox on 2010-06-29
My cane and hat show was The Avengers.
Posted by: JosephPurdy on 2020-03-27
Do you need an electric technician? For lighting and wiring repairs get a licensed electrician rochester mn for the best electrical contractor. We provide electricity panel upgrades, generator installation, and much more.

Fantastic article! I am feeling so much better after reading your work, as if I have been healed and am on the path to full recovery from an illness. You are definitely a trusted source, like a physician. Similar to the physicians at urgent care yakima and emergency doctors who care for children and families. Thank you for your medical service. Our health is made much better because of you, science, and medicine.

Are you in need of an electric technician? For lighting and wiring repairs get a licensed electrician grand rapids for the best electrical contractor. We provide electricity panel upgrades, generator installation, and much more.

Wonderful expose, so good it should be illegal or unlawful. Need a licensed employment attorney or labor lawyer massachusetts ? Legal aids and litigators everywhere are ready to protect employees in the workplace from harassment or hostile work environment.

Searching for an electric technician? For lighting and wiring repairs get a licensed electrician in santa clarita for the best electrical contractor. We provide electricity panel upgrades, generator installation, and much more.
Posted by: GarryB on 2021-01-11
I know I've heard of this show before, but I can't remember too well. I'll have to look into it if I can find some time away from working on my business website.
Posted by: steve1122 on 2021-06-10
Radiology is the medical specialty that uses medical imaging to diagnose and treat diseases within the bodies of both humans and animals. MaxRemind top rank medical billing company USA offers medical billing services and medical credentialing services to Radiology physicians in all states of USA at lowest rates.