2000 Year Old Man The 2000 Year Old Man was a creation of Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner starting around 1961. Brooks played the oldest man in the world, interviewed by Reiner in a series of comedy routines that appeared on television as well as being made into a collection of records. Brooks would ad lib answers to topics such as the earliest known language ("basic Rock"), the creation of the Cross ("it was easier to put together than the Star of David"), and Joan of Arc ("Know her? I went with her!"). The inspiration for the skit was a tape-recorded exchange between Brooks and Reiner at a party. The tape recorder was brought in and the two of them had the party audience in stitches.
Tags: the  two  thousand  year  old  man  mel  brooks  carl  reiner  comedy
Added: 12th November 2007
Posted By: Sophia
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-11-13
wouldn't u have LOVED to be a guest at a party with these two . . can u just imagine?
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2007-11-13
Mel Brooks Great Directed some funny movies Blazing Saddles for one Imagine them trying to make a movie like that now Not a chance
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-03-30
I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! 1000 mg CBD oil
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-04-18
pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this! non duality teacher
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-05-16
I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population. #3627;#3623;#3618;#3621;#3634;#3623;#3629;#3629;#3609;#3652;#3621;#3609;#3660;
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-06-05

Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see.
ATL Advertising Iran
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-10-02
ORTO, about the size of 7 football fields, this lush greenery sure will keep you occupied for a whole day. Opens 24 hours a day, you will be able to find different ... parc Canberra ec
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-10-18
Nothing compares to Weber using Genesis sort of grills. That is certainly the type gas grills which have been that will always make sure that they deliver a high performance part of down interval buffet catering service Guildford
Posted by: Genesis on 2020-11-11
I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. buffet catering service Londonderry
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-11-11
I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.. office and corporate buffet caterers Taunton
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-12-01
We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up. buffet catering company Cannock
Posted by: Businessprof on 2020-12-01
Oh how times changed for the 2000 year old man and his air duct cleaning company.