Roy Clark on the Odd Couple One of America's greatest musical talents was Roy Clark who passed away in 2018. In this 1975 clip from The Odd Couple, Clark shows his versatility with stringed instruments. The final sequence, in which Clark plays the guitar, is mind-blowing. Enjoy!
Tags: Roy  Clark  The  Odd  Couple  musician
Added: 2nd February 2019
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2019-02-02
From what I understand, Clark did not rehearse the guitar sequence with Tony Randall and Jack Klugman before it was shot before a live audience. Therefore neither of the show's stars knew what to expect. You can tell by their facial expressions that they were thoroughly impressed.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2019-02-02
The classical guitar piece is called Malaguena.
Posted by: Alexander99 on 2019-02-26
Really an interesting topic 1970s Roy Clark On The Odd Couple. I have found something new here. Finally i found the actual roy clark height measruments and now sharing it with all of you. You may share your own thoughts as well.
Posted by: babu218 on 2019-03-04
https://www.financesjungle.com/gdax-review/ requires two level identity verification. The verification is necessary, and users are not allowed to place deposits or trade before the verification process is completed.
Posted by: Mattbrown on 2019-08-30
Just want to comment on few general things, the website style is perfect, the written content is real great cremation caskets
Posted by: luciham20 on 2019-10-23
I simply stumbled upon your blog and desired to say that I possess really enjoyed browsing your current posts. keep doing your great job and always gain my support. cheers for sharing this beautiful article.playerunknown
Posted by: AlyssaBahel on 2020-03-28
No doubt, he was a great guy and made a lot of great contributions in music industry but London escorts riverside sanctuaries
is a place to enjoy now a days.
Posted by: MartyBird2020 on 2020-05-13
The odd couple is easily one of the greatest movies of the 70's. Watched it many times as a kid, and though I found it tiring at times, still a great movie.

a href=https://www.firstclasshandymanservicemadison.comhandyman services near me/a
Posted by: MartyBird2020 on 2020-05-13
Posted by: MartyBird2020 on 2020-05-13
a href=https://artisticriverside.neocities.orgLondon escorts riverside sanctuariesbr
/a
Posted by: MartyBird2020 on 2020-05-13
[url]https://www.firstclasshandymanservicemadison.com/]handyman services near me
Posted by: MartyBird2020 on 2020-05-13
handyman services near me
Posted by: SophieSBrown on 2020-06-15
Your writing includes the creative idea that is really useful for me as a reader. Your information is amazing and original that attract readers who love reading such articles like that. You have the ability that you can impress a person from your writing skills. We want to read your more blogs with some more creativity. Allies of Skin
Posted by: Kevinbear on 2020-06-24
I really like this amazing blog. its stuff like your blog I want to appreciate this amazing keep doing a great job
James Bond Suits
Posted by: jacklay2113 on 2020-08-14
I remember this guy. I used to watch him. Haha! What a fun time that was.

Chimney Sweep Services Near Me
Posted by: Lizbee on 2020-10-14
thanks for sharing this! Che
Posted by: Lizbee on 2020-10-14
thanks for sharing this awesome story! Carmela
Posted by: HVACCalgary on 2020-10-23
He did so well on this show, thanks for the reminder!

a href=https://www.appliancerepairedm.ca/www.appliancerepairedm.ca/a
Posted by: Ducklife on 2020-11-15
I have read your article, the meaning is deep and meticulous, I hope you will have many great articles to share with readers.
mapquest directions