Cursive Writing Many schools are eliminating the teaching of cursive writing.
Tags: cursive  writing  script,  joined-up  writing,  joint  writing,  running  writing,  handwriting
Added: 18th December 2013
Posted By: Cathy
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2013-12-18
Yep, cursive writing is almost gone. It doesn't surprise me, though. Many schools don't teach spelling, grammar, and punctuation anymore. Many elementary school teachers don't feel the need to teach times tables either.

I recently heard of a case where a 15-year-old couldn't fill out a Canadian passport application because he had never been taught to make a signature.

I'm glad I went to school when I did. I'm convinced my generation got a better education thatn today's students. I see ample evidence of it every day in my job.
Posted by: gr8of3 on 2014-02-14
We DIDhave a better education back then as was posted by Lava1964...I think today's teachers and schools are terrible. The kids can't even pronounce words properly and they don't care as long as they can pass or drop out!!!!!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2014-04-07
Agreed. Kids are very technologically savvy these days, but most don't possess the basics to communicate as well as earlier generations. Cursive writing's decline is merely the tip of the iceberg. I worry about math basics, grammar, spelling, capitalization, paragraphing, and vocabulary not being suitably taught anymore. The other day one of my Grade Six tutees didn't know what the word 'alter' meant.
Posted by: adilahbisar21 on 2020-02-27
Cursive writing is the handwriting or penmanship writing, it's is about to give the styling of the writing using hand.
it is the cursive writing that use flower styling when writing. it has a great loop and connection displayed.
what do you think about the Linkedin profile writing service or just writing as everyone said this is the toughest writing. give me answer y it's difficult why the writers are available in the market with high scope.
Posted by: petewhiddon2 on 2020-04-11
However, those who suffer from chronic diseases have already seen thousands of doctors and tried thousands of medications and are unable to alleviate their ailments, on the contrary, they tend to develop new ones. So for those with chronic pain, a CBD-based dietary supplement such as New Leaf CBD Oil is recommended.

Posted by: petewhiddon2 on 2020-04-11

Posted by: petewhiddon2 on 2020-04-11
Empowered Boost Reviews: Men have 20 times more testosterone than women. And they need it. In fact, it is the hormone that determines them as males. Already from the embryo, it is key to the development of the male genital apparatus. And, when puberty arrives, the levels skyrocket and the reproductive system grows, the voice changes, the muscle increases and with it the strength, among other characteristics.

Posted by: petewhiddon2 on 2020-04-11
So far there is no magic solution where you wake up and have the penis of your dreams. You must do your part to make the techniques described in the book to work. Forget about consuming pills that are not medically based and forget about spending money on invasive procedures that can harm your health. The penis enlargement remedy will change your life.
Click here
Posted by: Florahwilliams on 2020-07-24
Event management assignment writing services are essential and they have become very popular for those seeking event management essay writing help services since most of them seek https://researchpapers247.com/event-management-writing-services/.
Posted by: CamarilloConcrete on 2020-10-12
I tried to practice this myself .
The paper started laughing at me. Concrete Joke! lol
Posted by: MarcusEncinas on 2020-10-13
It would be greatful too if u could show us how to write numbers

Encinitas Roofing Pros/url]
Posted by: Yodobre on 2020-11-14
It's a good chance to know more about these stories, very interesting and meaningful. And please take a look at this site, where I find the all the information I need about https://www.celebnetworthpost.com
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-20
The fast submission process includes rapid Publication Research that includes unique rapid process, inhouse peer review and 100% acceptance guarantee.
Posted by: Carljames on 2021-05-26
This is going to be great. Thank you for sharing this post. https://www.plumbergloucestershire.co.uk/