Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast The Fall River, Masachusetts house where Lizzie Borden's father and stepmother were famously bludgeoned to death in 1892 was opened to the public as a museum and bed and breakfast in 1996.
Tags: Lizzie  Borden  museum
Added: 21st June 2009
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-06-21
Electricland kindly pointed out a technical glitch in my first attempt to post this clip. I think it's okay now.

I'll repeat what I wrote earlier: You couldn't pay me enough money to stayovernight in that house. No way. No how!
Posted by: Electricland on 2009-06-21
Well, I admit this, I watch all the postings on here, even more than twice.
I always find your posts interesting.

A technical glitch can happen at any given time though.

Lizzy Borden had quite a big one. I can't believe that weird clip. Halloween all-year-long. No thanks.
Posted by: Jedwgrn on 2009-06-21
Lava on this I couldn't agree with you more. Staying overnight there would akin to jumping out of airplanes, swimming with sharks, tugging on Superman's cape, pulling the mask off the Ol' Lone Ranger...
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-06-21
This case has fascinated me since I was 11 years old. That year I watched a made-for-TV movie, The Legend ofLizzie Borden, starring Elizabeth Montgomery as Lizzie. It was very well done.

It hypothesized how Lizzie had committed the two murders (which were at least 90 minutes apart) without her clothes being splattered with blood. (She did the deeds in the nude, of course!)

The movie and this clip, though, both fail to mention a house guest who was staying in the bedroom where Abby Borden was killed. It was John V. Morse, Lizzie's uncle and the brother of Andrew's deceased first wife. He was away from the house that morning running errands, but his behavior suggests that he knew something was going to happen during his absence. Morse was considered a prime suspect befaore Lizzie was. He had memorized the ID numbers of the conductors of the street cars on which he rode. Why would he do that--unless it was to prove he was nowhere near the house when the murders took pace?
Posted by: eric1957 on 2009-06-22
She really got away with murder.
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-27

Paper Lords is one of the leading
Academic Writing Services
provider agency in the United Kingdom. We have been offering our services in the market for over 5 triumphant years. Paper Lords is offering Assignment writing across the United Kingdom.