Gentlemen Prefer Blondes don't Jane Russell and Marilyn Monroe make lovely brides?
Tags: gentlemen  prefer  blondes  Jane  Russell    Marilyn  Monroe  diamonds  are  a  girls  best  friend  dorothy  miss  lorelei  lee  tommy  noonan
Added: 25th September 2007
Posted By: Teresa
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-09-25
Yes, and gorgeous gowns!
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-05-13
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. best CBD oil
Posted by: Genesis on 2020-05-28
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. 188bet
Posted by: Genesis on 2020-06-04
Looking for popular Las Vegas hotels? Compare with Hotels-flights-rentals-travel.com to find the ideal hotels for your budget, from cheap hotels to luxury city center accommodations. Check our amazing deals save with our price match guarantee. best hotels in las vegas
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-06-12
Engage Accountancy are Birmingham accountants offering accountancy solutions across Bromsgrove, Redditch and Alvechurch accountants redditch
Posted by: Genesis on 2020-07-09
The North East/Harborcreek region is known as Pa. Wine Country. Vineyards and wineries are to be found all along Route 5 and Route 20, and the area is home to one of the oldest wineries in Pennsylvania. But what you might not know is that this area owes a large part of its survival to grape juice. Not wines or jellies, but simple grape juice. And the story behind this is intriguing.[Read full article] concord grape juice
Posted by: Genesis on 2020-08-10
The Fine Life dog claw clippers used by professional groomers veterinarians on small, medium, and large dogs and cats. nail clippers for dogs