The Great White North "eh?" cuckoo and Good Day -Bob and Doug McKenzie...You remember that? "The Great White North" -Bob and Doug McKenzie are a pair of fictional Canadian brothers who hosted "The Great White North", a sketch which was introduced on SCTV for the show's third season when it moved to CBC Television in 1980. (Bob is played by Rick Moranis and Doug is played by Dave Thomas.) I always, thought they were drunk or getting there, what do you think(cuckoo)?? GOOD DAY Eh? 143
Tags: eh?    143  cuckoo  Flats  Good  Day!
Added: 31st March 2009
Posted By: mia_bambina
Posted by: Mia_bambina on 2009-03-31
143, means i love you...(cuckoo mia')
Posted by: Steve on 2009-03-31
lol Another good ringtone!

I just made that sound the other day joking with the family and it took me over an hour to remember where that was from. Good find!
Posted by: ChowDog on 2009-03-31
Good up Mia!! Got any more??
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-03-31
I hate those two guys!

They make Canadians look like a bunch of semi-literate, drunken morons.

By the way, I have never ended a sentence with 'Eh?' in my entire life?
Posted by: ChowDog on 2009-03-31
Me being from the South, and with a southern drawl I got used to people stereotyping us. But when comedy is just good, I laugh as well. And just for the record, I see Canadians here in Myrtle Beach every year and I can say like you, I never ever heard one say eh!
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2009-03-31
Haven,t seen that in years. I was just thinking before I saw Lava's comment. I wonder how Lava and Mike thought about those 2 guys. Comedy knows no bounds. It's all in fun.
Posted by: Classico on 2009-04-02
They were popular but only for a short while. As for ''eh!'', despite the stereotype, I have never heard a Canadian use that expression. Never.
Posted by: Cliffy on 2009-04-02
Can it be an Eastern Canadian thing with the eh? I knew a couple Canadians and they did use eh often and the F word, which I'm told is like saying like.

Judging eh is like judging all of the United States saying Y'all which of course is a very southern thing.
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-30
Paper Lords is one of the leading
Academic Writing Services
provider agency in the United Kingdom. We have been offering our services in the market for over 5 triumphant years. Paper Lords is offering Assignment writing across the United Kingdom.