Name The Artist Childhood photo of a well-known actor, name the actor.
Tags:
Added: 9th February 2009
Posted By: jedwgrn
Posted by: MizzouHillbilly on 2009-02-10
Is it Sigourney Weaver?
Posted by: Jedwgrn on 2009-02-10
No Mizzou not Sigourney Weaver. She is from Australia
Posted by: Jedwgrn on 2009-02-13
Sorry about this folks, she was born in Hawaii and married to a country star from Australia. I have been sick this last week.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-02-13
Hmm, Bette Midler was born in Hawaii, but I think her husband was born in Argentina.
Posted by: MizzouHillbilly on 2009-02-13
I missed it on the first try but your first clue gave it away. I still can't believe no one has figured it out after the second clue. Aren't there any country music fans out there?
Posted by: Jedwgrn on 2009-02-17
Okay Mizzou, be urban, let everyone know her identity.
Posted by: Mia_bambina on 2009-02-18
I Know who it is, because I been surfing the media here and saw the picture and her all grown up. Can I give my friends here @ YRT a hint? BTW, The first clue, really does give it away...I think she might have taken a CRUISE for a ride to Argentina, one time!
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-11
Duke Lord Publishers is the best https://www.dukeandlordpublishers.com/resources which offer a multitude of resources. We offer an optimized Research publishing services in UK to fulfill the requirements, we provide the best https://www.dukeandlordpublishers.com/services for the researcher to publish the work on global databases.
Posted by: Jhonmaik on 2021-01-15
Wales Publications is a research publishing solution provide best https://www.walespublicationsltd.com/about-us in all issues from research to the journal publication are catering in your discipline based on your requirements.
Posted by: JhonCena on 2021-03-24
The expert team at Fox Chamber provides unique solutions of Graphics Designing to your requirements with the Best Logo Design Services.
Posted by: JhonCena on 2021-04-06
Fox Chamber is the Top digital marketing service that provides complete business solutions and the Best Advertising Agency
Posted by: JhonCena on 2021-04-22