The topless photo of Erin Murphy on the internet isnít what you think. Erin began her career while still in diapers. Discovered by an agent, as her mother pushed her stroller in Los Angeles, Erin got her first job, playing a boy in a commercial for Folgers Coffee, at eleven months. Her next job was a detergent commercial with future President Ronald Reagan.
Right before her second birthday, ABC came calling, and Erin was cast as little witch Tabitha Stephens on the top ten sitcom, Bewitched. Millions of fans around the world tuned in to see if Tabitha had inherited magical powers from her mother Samantha. They delighted in Erinís antics as she turned bullies into bulldogs and bullfrogs, played piano like a maestro and skated like Dorothy Hamill.
After eight seasons, 23 Emmy nominations, and 254 episodes, Bewitched gracefully ended without cancellation. Despite the fact that Bewitched was filmed in the 60ís and 70ís, the popularity of the show endures. Entertainment Weekly recently named Bewitched one of the ď100 Greatest TV Shows of All TimeĒ and for the 50th Anniversary of TV Guide.
Immediately following Bewitched, Erin turned down a part on The Waltons to go to Girl Scout camp, but she didnít lose her love for the business. During her teens, Erin modeled and did numerous commercials. Today, she is 44 and has worked as a casting director, a makeup artist, a fashion stylist, an acting teacher, a motivational speaker. With her engaging personality, sense of humor and ability to appeal to audiences as diverse as Nickelodeon and Howard Stern, Erin is a popular celebrity host. Sheís been featured on numerous programs, look for her on as the host of the Ab Shark infomercial for Thane & the Bun Shaper infomercial for Emson!
Added: 10th March 2009
Posted By: Steve
A bunch of commercials that aired on NBC on March 25th, 1987.
1. Mounds and Almond Joy (The bars are bigger!)
2. Diet 7up (With John Goodman!)
3. McDonald's (With Happy Meal Stencils! "'Scuse me Daddy!")
4. Promo for "Stone Fox" (Starring Buddy Ebsen)
5. Pampers (Baby Racing: America's greatest sport!)
6. Promo for the "Build A Perfect Cheeseburger" contest (Sponsored by the California Beef and Dairy boards naturally)
7. Diet 7up (Guy reminds me of Larry from "Perfect Strangers")
8. Kraft Rancher's Choice Creamy Salad Dressing
9. Promo for "Roomies" (With Corey Haim!) and "Amazing Stories" (Daddy?)
10. Pepsi (This is probably my favorite commercial ever)
11. 7-Eleven (These low prices make me sad)
12. Teddy Ruxpin (And his pal Grubby)
13. Luvs (What's with all of the diaper advertising?)
14. Pizza Hut Flintstones Kids Glasses (Watch out for the Ginger Kid!)
15. New Coke (With Max Headroom!)
16. Sure Deodorant
17. Pepto Bismol
18. TV Spot for "Police Academy 4: Citizens On Patrol" (Another 80's comedy classic from Steve Gutenberg)
19. Promo for "Night Court", "The Tortelli's" and "The Bronx Zoo" ("The days of the little red brick schoolhouse are over!" You tell 'em Asner!)
Added: 11th August 2012
Posted By: dusman