HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN Intro Micheal Landon's second pairing with Victor French (the two both starred on Little House on the Prairie). This show was about Jonathon Smith, an angel sent down by God, a/k/a "The Boss," to partner up with ex-Oakland cop Mark Gordon. They would be assigned duties by the Boss in which they would help people see a better life, and sometimes help each other. The show ran for 5 years on NBC. RIP Michael
Tags: highway  to  heaven  michael  landon
Added: 4th September 2007
Posted By: Naomi
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-09-05
Also, RIP Victor French. I believe he died of cancer before Michael Landon.

Was there anyone in TV history more likable than Michael Landon?
Posted by: Lsalzer on 2007-09-05
I love that show! I watched it every week. I think I'v pretty much seen anything Micheal Landon played in.
Posted by: wsanders65 on 2007-09-05
This one leaves me with tears in my eyes. Yes, Micheal Landon was the best. Hard to believe he was Jewish.
Posted by: Sophia on 2007-09-05
Not only was he Jewish wsanders, but he had a Jewish name, Eugene Maurice Orowitz, and was born in Queens NY! Goes to show you shouldn't go by stereotypes in this world my friend.
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-09-06
There was always something very special about Michael Landon, no matter what character he portrayed, he seemed to have an inner light, that went beyond any religion, very few people have this quality. I don't know how else to put it.
Posted by: Wikiriwhi on 2007-12-18
I thought Patrick Duffy came close to him.

a western could've made him bigger.

Victor French... ouch