Davey and Goliath Intro This Sunday morning cartoon is a stop motion animation series and was created for The Lutheran Church during the 1960's and produced by Art Clokey who is also know for the Gumby cartoon series that also was Stop Motion animation. Most were 15 minutes long and featured Davey Hansen and his dog Goliath who could talk. But only Davey (and us!) could hear him talk. This show taught the Love of God through everyday experiences. This show can still be seen in syndication today.
Tags: Davey  and  Goliath
Added: 15th November 2008
Posted By: ChowDog
Posted by: Old Fart on 2008-11-16
Fantastic! I really enjoyed this as a kid! Thanks for posting!
Posted by: ChowDog on 2008-11-16
You're welcome! Got lot's of Davey and Goliath. I loved it as a kid and love it as a middle aged old man. :-)
Posted by: LPROUD on 2008-11-16
Thank you for posting! I haven't seen this in years! I remember my friend I would watch this very early in the morning on Sunday. Wow! I forgot all about this. This is just another example of why I love this site so much!
Posted by: Jedwgrn on 2008-11-16
I remember that. Thanks for posting ChowDog!
Posted by: Mia_bambina on 2009-03-15
One More Of My FAVORITE MEMORIES, as a kid growing up I would watch it...this show really touched my heart and soul.

After many years, I had forgotten all about the show. Until Kevin Smith (producer) mentioned the show in a movie he wrote.
I then googled it and found it again!

A Joy To See, again after all those years! Yes, I guess that's the feeling WE all know well from coming here to this site and we get reminiscing.

REMINISCING, How SWEET IT IS!

Posted by: Classico on 2009-05-30
Wow! I completely forgot about this show.

And for some reason, it reminds me of Christopher Closeup which was on the air in the 60s as well.