The Epidemic That Never Was-Swine Flu Shot Ads Never based on fact but fear, this reminds me of global warming being caused by man fears of today.
Tags: The  Epidemic  That  Never  Was-Swine  Flu  Shot  Ads  American    History    President    Gerald    Ford    Health    Pig    Political    Commercial
Added: 12th October 2008
Posted By: Cliffy
Posted by: eric1957 on 2008-10-13
When I had my Swine Flu shot I wanted to wallow in mud.
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-10-13
whoa..not exactly a good comparison, global warming IS something to be alarmed about.
Posted by: Pfc on 2008-10-13
Naomi, if Mars had a similar rise in temperatures then it must be the sun.
Posted by: Classico on 2008-10-16
Read the book AIDS and the Doctors of Death by Dr Alan Cantwell and you will see why the government pushed for those swine flu shots.

I worked for the government at that time and can attest to the fact that the government was pushing them for the wrong reason.
Posted by: Steve on 2009-04-28
It proved to be wholly unnecessary. Only one person, Pvt. David Lewis, died of the flu. Many more are believed to have died from adverse reactions to the innoculations. The end result was national cynicism about all innoculation programs.
Posted by: Steve on 2009-04-28
I went to the doctors today to see if I had the Swine Flu.....he said I just had a sty in my eye and gave me some oinkment.
Posted by: Naomi on 2009-04-28
Global warming is not being caused by mans fears, but rather by man himself.
Posted by: Pfc on 2009-04-28
The think I noticed though is that the reporting has knocked the bailout farce off the front page!
Posted by: TheSaint on 2009-04-29
Hey Naomi

I do agree that Global warming IS something to be concerned about... we just have to get these developing countries to participate. How is another question... we can't get some countries to stop building nukes.

Guess ol' Cliffy saw you message and decided to take down his message that poo-hoo'd global warming.
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2009-04-29
I like the way the late George Carlin put it. The earth is gonna be fine. Were the ones that are screwed. The Earth is gonna shake us off like a bad case of fleas!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-04-29
I'm with Marty and Cliffy on this one. If the George Carlin 'Save The Planet?' clip didn't contain profanity, I'd post it.