Randix 57 Chevy AM FM Radio Cassette Here is a '57 Chevy AM/FM radio/cassette player from the '80's. The front hood opens to insert the cassette and the rear trunk opens to hold the batteries and AC cord. The headlights are the speakers, the windshield is the carrying handle and the antenna is, well, the antenna. The front driving lights light up when the unit is on. The front license plate says "RANDIX '57 Chevy." It was marketed by the RANDIX Co. but was manufactured in China! (It's probably been giving out melamine rays all these years!) I actually bought this at a Toys "R" Us. For those of you who watch reruns of "Home Improvement," you might have noticed one of these sitting on the shelf of the "Tool Time" set. (One of my favorite shows.)
Tags: radio  57  chevy  cassette  classic  car  randix
Added: 22nd August 2007
Posted By: jimmyjet
Posted by: oldemann41 on 2009-08-22
I have 2 of these 57 chev radios and both have volume controls that won't adjust, they are stuck on loud. Is there a secret to these that I don't know or am I stuck on loud?
Posted by: Fredtech on 2009-12-29
I have one of these i found in a dumpster about 7 yrs ago, still works
Posted by: Fredtech on 2009-12-29
To oldemann, Try taking it apart and blowing all the dust out of it, paying attention to the volume knob area. good luck.
Posted by: Brotherdave on 2010-08-06
How do you get the batter door open?
Posted by: Brotherdave on 2010-08-06
How do you get the battery door open?
Posted by: Brotherdave on 2010-08-07
I figured out the battery door. I have to push down and the bottom a bit while sliding upwards to release the tab. Fun looking radio that sounds OK. Mine has no problems other than really annoying flutter in the cassette player. Thanks.
Posted by: wildbill2191 on 2012-02-20
I have the same problem that must be common with these radios.The volume knob is stuck on loud.I also need a radio like this for parts as my rear bumper is peeling and slightly warped.Can anybody help me?
Posted by: Oram on 2019-07-22
Can I get this radio for a cheaper price than that? This is too much, in my opinion. My mates who are a href=https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-shocking-truth-about_b_7041949best essay writers/a agree with me on this, as well. We want to see some more cheap products here.
Posted by: Reynald on 2019-08-10
a title=google href=http://google.comgoogle/a
Posted by: Reynald on 2019-08-22
a title=google href=http://google.comgoogle/a
Posted by: Reynald on 2019-08-22
google
Posted by: Reynald on 2019-08-22
If your business is booming right now, you can improve it even more with artificial intelligence. People who know about ai in business 2019 are utilizing the concept well, and that's why their business is benefitting from it.
Posted by: Fyryroki on 2019-08-24
Please remember the comments for the them collection for the citizens. The charge of the concept and https://www.dissertationhqhelp.com/grademiners-com-review-4-10/ is applied for the multiple items for the humans. It I done for the concentration for the fixed items for the humans. It is improved for the full use of the offers for the marked opinion for the injunctions for the candidates.
Posted by: brookecade1 on 2019-08-26
The front hatch opens to insert the cassette, and the rear luggage opens to hold the batteries and AC cord. The main headlights are the speakers, the windshield is the handle and the antenna is, however, the antenna. Find out about https://ukessaysreviews.com/uk-edubirdie-com-review/ now. The forward direction lights are on when the unit is on.
Posted by: brookecade1 on 2019-08-26
Posted by: Reynald on 2019-09-05
On the off chance that you are intrigued to figure out how AI and blockchain influence innovation, at that point you should peruse research at teqatlas.com site. Their exploration covers every single part of AI, blockchain, IoT, and their applications in business.
Posted by: Anatoliaa on 2019-10-02
I read your post. It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the message valuable information you provided in your article. Thank you for posting, again! wuxiaworld
Posted by: Eddis on 2019-11-03
This FM radio cassette is a classic one, and I will try to get my hands on this asap. If I can get this before my elegantessay mates, then it will help me out a lot. I am sure that's what you want for me, as well.