Petticoat Junction Girls Late 1990s Steve wanted to know what the three Bradley girls from Petticoat Junction looked like today. Here's a photo of Meredith MacRae, Linda Henning and Lori Saunders. I'd date this photo around 1997. MacRae, the third actress to play Billie Jo Bradley, died of brain cancer in 2000. The first Billie Jo (Jeannine Riley) was axed from the show after she posed for Playboy. The second Billie Jo (Gunilla Hutton) was allegedly Nat King Cole's mistress. She was later a regular on Hee Haw. Lori Saunders was the second actress to portray Bobbie Jo. The first was Pat Woodell. I don't know why that cast change was made.
Tags: Petticoat  Junction  Bradley  girls
Added: 26th August 2008
Posted by: eric1957 on 2008-08-26
I just saw Electra Glide in Blue with Jeannie Riley a week ago. She was hot.
Posted by: BadWX on 2008-08-26
Lori Saunders was added to the Petticoat Junction cast because she was the hottest thing on two legs to ever grace any CBS show then or now.

Ok, maybe that's not the official reason. But, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-08-26
Someone throw BadWX into a cold shower!

Hey, I agree with your general premise. You could use superlatives to describe any of the three Bradley girls.

For sheer good looks, I'd take Billie Jo #2 (Gunilla Hutton) followed very closely by Billie Jo #3 (Meredith MacRae).

For likability, I'd take Linda Kaye Henning.
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-08-27
hahaa..you men are so funny!
Posted by: eric1957 on 2008-08-30
Don't you think as fine as the Bradley daughters were it was hard to find a date in Hooterville?
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2016-02-13
I happened to find out by pure chance that the original actress to play Bobbie Jo Bradley, Pat Woodell, died in September 2015 at the age of 71. She had been battling cancer for 20 years!