Quick Meals Before the Microwave Tags: Quick  Meals  Before  the  Microwave  Swanson  Fried  Chicken
Added: 24th July 2008
Posted By: pfc
Posted by: Rickfmdj on 2008-07-24
mmm...good!
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-07-25
Tv Dinners were around way before Microwaves. And they weren't so bad either. Of course they weren't comparable to Mom's homemade fried chicken and fresh taters, but they were tasty, and hot and fit right on those little tv trays in the living room right smack in front of the tv! What could be better when you're a hungry teen and your parents have to work. You use what you got and don't complain! Or you'll get the there are starving Armenians out there who would give anything to have what you're eating. So just eat and shut up.
Posted by: Kbug on 2008-07-25
Wow, I can almost smell those peas and carrots and rubbery chicken. The memories! I loved the foil trays when I was young.
Posted by: eric1957 on 2008-07-27
You didn't have wash dishes.
Posted by: roseanns1 on 2008-07-27
They were not allowed in my house. Maybe that was an italian thing. lol.
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-07-28
I know, Roseann, my Nonna never ate a tv dinner in her life. In fact, the six months out of the year when she visited us from Michigan, there was literally a feast waiting for me every day when I came home from school.
Posted by: Shortyblackwell on 2008-08-05
now they have the hungry man size- you can feed a family of four off of that. and my favorite one was always the fried chicken. yummmmmm!
Posted by: Shortyblackwell on 2008-08-05