Betty Page The Queen of Cheesecake This is TAME NO NUDITY IS CONTAINED IN THIS VIDEO A 1950s "teaser" by the Queen of Cheesecake. Folks this is tame and shows less than Victoria's Secret commercials currently being aired on TV and tamer than the escapades of Britney Spears and Paris Hilton, both of whom I feel are a bad influence on our youth.
Tags: cheese  cake  burlesque  1950  page  betty
Added: 18th August 2007
Posted By: dezurtdude
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-18
LOL!!! She needed a choreographer in the worst way.
Posted by: Dezurtdude on 2007-08-18
Naomi, Somehow I can picture large and fat cigar chomping men in a smokey burlesque club not giving a rats-ba-zinga about choreography, but I have to agree that you're right! LOL.
D.D.
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-18
LOL You're probably right Chuck.
Posted by: eric1957 on 2007-08-18
It was, TAKE IT OFF!
Posted by: Dezurtdude on 2007-08-18
I suggest you take the matter up with Steve, the site owner. I will not remove it just because you say I should, and if he Steve agrees with you, then so be it, otherwise I politely suggest that you don't watch it if it offends you. You certainly have that choice. Betty Page is a part of Americana that was prevalent in the 50's and it should also be chronicled in cyberspace.
Posted by: Steve on 2007-08-18
I never knew anything about her and didn't find it any more objectionable than the Chris Farley Patrick Swayzee Chippendale video which revealed more; no body objected to it.
Posted by: on 2007-08-20
Keep the video ON Dude, With all the offensive crap I see every night on the evening news, the brainwashing news should be removed. This guy eric1957 chooses to complain about a 50 year old video of a clothed women dancing! All I have to say to him is, shut up, stop whining and get a life! If your going to complain, complain about something that matters, like war, taxes and hunger and maybe I'll listen.
Posted by: eric1957 on 2007-09-11
eric1957 here. I'm not trying to get Miss Page's video taken off. I was saying what most men were saying in Burlesque houses. Beleive me. I'm no prude.