Duane Bobick Great White Hope Flop Anyone else remember heavyweight boxer Duane Bobick? He was a bronze medallist at the 1972 Munich Olympics. He won his first 38 pro fights and was thought to be the next Great White Hope. Then Bobick faced Ken Norton in Madison Square Garden on May 11, 1977 in a bout televised by NBC. With 42 million people watching, disaster...
Tags: Duane  Bobick  Ken  Norton  boxing
Added: 26th May 2008
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-05-26
Don't get up to get a beer.
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-05-26
oops, sorry, I was thinking more along the lines of John Bobbitt I told you I'm not much of a sports fan!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-05-26
I knew somebody would confuse Bobick with Bobitt! Bobick was the heavyweight boxer who was separated from his senses. Bobitt was the hapless victim who was separated from his...

Let's just say John Wayne Bobbitt gave a new meaning to the term 'currently unattached.'
Posted by: eric1957 on 2008-05-27
I remember Duane Bobick. The next boxer who had to carry that monicker of Great White Hope was Gerry Cooney five years later when he fought Larry Holmes.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2013-09-19
Sad to report that Ken Norton died on September 18, 2013 at the age of 70. He had been in poor health for two years after suffering a series of strokes.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2013-12-09
I read recently that Duane Bobick is now suffering the effects of ill health all too common to boxers.

Boxing is a dangerous sport.
Posted by: KristStewart on 2018-09-18
The reason is that heaps of specialists can make the things culminate and along these lines they ready to see bunches of things and increment the shared comprehension and best essay writing deliver unique info. This data is so intriguing and you to peruse this article. I am intrigued to peruse more websites from this webpage.
Posted by: Kenelm on 2019-07-09
google
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-04-06
pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this! Is Blaze cannabis software better than biotrackthc?
Posted by: BachJohann on 2020-07-23
Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. boku no pico
Posted by: Treatassignmenthelp on 2020-08-13
The best assignment writing services around you is just a call away! We have unique topics, expert guidance and 100% genuine online assignment help for you. To get good grades you need a different approach to any topic and it can be possible with help of our writing services. We have 24/7 Customer live support where you can discuss about your troubles with our specialized writers. We pioneer the custom writing industry due to the flair and subject expertise of our pool of writers who promise to deliver 100% plagiarism free papers. Online Assignment Help
Posted by: Heenacruzl on 2020-08-13
The problem may seem simple, but through your pen, it impresses me.
baixar facebook apkxyz