Titanic Survivors  1912 April 22, 1912...a look at Lolo (Michel) and Edmond Navratil, survivors of the Titanic disaster whose father went down with the ship. Lolo was the last remaining male survivor of the Titanic sinking He died in 2001...
Tags: vintage      photo      Lolo      Michael      Edmond      Navratil        Titanic      survivors
Added: 27th April 2008
Posted By: Teresa
Posted by: Teresa on 2008-04-27
i want to pinch Edmund's cheeks!
Posted by: donmac101 on 2008-04-27
Which is which? Still a pair of cuties though, and young enough not to realise the gravity of what happened to them.
Posted by: Teresa on 2008-04-27
i know, the way the photo is hand-labeled, it makes it confusing . . but Lolo (not Lola) is the one on the left . . with the dark hair . . Edmund is the smaller little fellow with the pinchable cheeks!!!
Posted by: sweets50 on 2008-04-27
I have to agree Teresa that I want to pinch his cheeks as well, Also check out those curls !! They both have beautiful hair.... I can't tell you what I'd do for that kind of curl!!! LOL LOL Good pic Teresa!!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-04-27
We'll be getting plenty of last survivor stories from that era. I think the Lusitania still has at east one survivor alive. We'll also have the last of the First World War veterans dying off.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-04-27
I looked it up: There are apparently two survivors left from the sinking of the Lusitania in 1915. One lives in Connecticut. The other lives in England.
Posted by: Teresa on 2008-04-28
thanks for getting that info to us, Lava!! i'm interested in things like that . .
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-04-28
You're welcome, Teresa. Those tidbits of information tickle my fancy too. That's why I found the clip of the Lincoln assassination witness so interesting.