GTO by  Ronny and the Daytonas This brings back memories of high school, especially summer days in the 60's, going down the highway, with no responsibilities, just headin to the beach. And those muscle cars were so awesome, even now, if you're lucky enough to have one.
Tags: gto  muscle  cars  sixties  music
Added: 11th August 2007
Posted By: Naomi
Posted by: Steve on 2007-08-11
Ahhh I had a 67 GTO in high school with teal paint and wood dash. I miss that car! There is one for sale down the road from me but it needs a lot of work which I don't feel like doing!
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-11
They just don't make cars like that anymore. STEEL and CHROME
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2007-08-11
Just alittle before my time I was born 62 anyways cool cars see alot here in Motown Woodward cruise every summer Thanks for the post Love Old cars and vintage airplanes Every year go to the yankee air museum here at willow Run Love it Thanks again
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-09-04
gran,turismo,omologato...442 4 barrel,4sp.dual exhaust my friend had 66 red ;white conv. like the monkee mobile[george barris] my other friend has a gold 67 repainted white conv. still he drives during holidays when roads are dry
Posted by: IK7 on 2009-05-05
I had a boyfriend who owned a copper convertible stick He use to let me drive it. I got into a race once and instead of going into 4th gear I went into reverse! I thought I wrecked it but no harm was done! I loved this car, nothing else like it!
Posted by: Classico on 2015-06-22
awesome muscle car - great video