PEGGY MARCH I WILL FOLLOW HIM Tags: PEGGY  MARCH  I  WILL  FOLLOW  HIM
Added: 23rd April 2008
Posted By: Freckles
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2008-04-23
Gooden! Freckles never heard of her. Shes Awesome. Love her hair remember those days Just a bit before my time. Simple great music! No frills what happened to those days. Technology moving at a rapid pace Lol!
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-04-23
She was actually known as 'Little' Peggy March. She was 15 when she recorded this. To this day, she holds the record for being the youngest female singer to have a #1 hit all over the world. This song not only reached #1 in the US, but also in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Scandinavia.
Posted by: Steve on 2008-04-24
For some reason, my 7 year old daughter knows this song and came running in when I played it earlier today!
Posted by: Classico on 2008-04-24
Peggy sure was cute. And what a wholesome appearance!

Too bad that the clip is so brief.
Posted by: tommy7 on 2008-04-24
Steve,Maybe it's a Dora The Explorer tune??
Posted by: AngoraSox on 2010-06-29
Sweet. Thanks Freckles for this Little Peggy March song video! She is featured on my corbyfans.multiply.com site in the Seventeen, 7/1963 album. You can just click on the peggy march tag on the front page of the website and that will lead you to the album. She was featured in the July 1963 Seventeen magazine Teen Scene section as a newcomer about to do an album. Her 1963 flip hairdo in the video is perfectly fluffy! That look (the hair) took alot of work to achieve.