Cheaper By The Dozen . . produced in 1950 by 20th Century Fox, the movie featured several big-name entertainers, including Clifton Webb as the father, Frank Bunker Gilbreth and Myrna Loy as Lillian Moller Gilbreth. Jeanne Crain played daughter Anne, the eldest of the children... i read this book first and was memorized!!
Tags: film  cheaper  by  the  dozen  clifton  webb  frank  gilbreth  myrna  loy  lillian  gilbreth  jeanne  crain  anne  gilbreth
Added: 11th August 2007
Posted By: Marie
Posted by: Marie on 2007-08-11
boy i'm tired (i'll use that as an excuse for my spelling) . . i was mesmerized but i think Frank Gilbreth would have liked for me to memorize the book in my sleep, while a recoring of it played!! LOL
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-11
This film was such a great example of Clifton Webb's enormous talent, in a drama or comedy he was always at his best. This isn't aired very often, but sometimes you can catch it on TCM.
Posted by: Roxie on 2007-08-11
and i just thought i was a Steve Martin movie!! lol
Posted by: Steve on 2007-08-11
Steve Martin did do a few classic remakes.

I think what Hollywood should do now is go over all the old scripts that were turned down in the 40's on up because there was sooo much talent and great writing back then I'm certain many great scripts got overlooked.
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-11
Oh Roxie, you just made me feel so old lol
Posted by: misty291070 on 2011-11-05
The original was so much better than the remake! I also loved the sequel, Bells On Their Toes.
Posted by: KayGasaway on 2020-02-26
This is a great high resolution screen which you have shared for the users. Making a website is not an easy task but managing a good website is really a hard work. As far as this website is concerned, I am very happy. Best CBD Oil for Pain Relief Inflammation: Uses, Effects Benefits
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-02-28
A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. big truck towing
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-02-29
Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. https://www.smore.com/xbuwm-resurge-supplement-review-omg
Posted by: Alino on 2020-02-29
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. a href=https://www.eastshore.xyz/shop/antminer-s17-56th-7nm-bitcoin-miner/bitmain antminer s17/a
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-03-18
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. #47673;#53888;#44160;#51613;
Posted by: RosiePhillips on 2020-05-05
I really love all the services offered by the platform of the https://filmeslist.best/service/movies/what-to-see/. They are so effective and efficient at the same time. Everyone is highly suggested to use this platform.