Solid Gold What a Feeling  1983 Remember Irene Cara singing this great song from the film Flashdance. Go ahead, try and sit still. Bet you can't do it.
Tags: flashdance  what  a  feeling  irene  cara  music
Added: 10th August 2007
Posted By: Naomi
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-08-10
What a feeling, bein's believin'
I can't have it all, now I'm dancin' for my life
Take your passion, and make it happen
Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life. . . i used to play this song over and over when i ran . . .need to dig it out . . it's a GREAT motivator!!
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-11
I swear, you can't sit still when this song is playing. I wanted to find Jennifer Beals' scene where she dances to it, but this was my second choice.
Posted by: Sarah on 2007-08-15
They used to let stars just look any kind of way, huh ?!
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-15
I noticed that too, I think they wanted them to look like typical street kids.
Posted by: BillDerBerg on 2007-08-15
... not *my thing* music-wise... but this song and its instrumentation (Michael Boddicker's huge, open filter synthesizer lines and the splashy, reverbed drum machine) basically defined the top-40 dance sound for the rest of the 80s.

Cindy Lauper, Madonna, neon-colored clothes and Big Hair would soon follow.
Posted by: Carl1957 on 2009-11-14
Ever notice how some singers cannot lip sync to their own songs? She surely can't...unless the syn is off?
Posted by: Steve on 2009-11-14
Audio/Video sync problems are very common issues with digital media. YouTube and the rest of the internet is loaded with sync problems Carl.