Opening intro for The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet Tags: Opening  intro  for    The  Adventures  of  Ozzie  and  Harriet
Added: 28th July 2007
Posted By: Old Fart
Posted by: Cliffy on 2007-07-29
Even back then when the show aired it, this show just seemed too perfect.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-08-02
We never did find out what Ozzie did for a living. Like Ward Cleaver on Leave It To Beaver, the bread-winner's occupation remains a mystery.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-08-02
One bit of triva from The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet: Tutti-Frutti ice cream came about because of this show. It was a fictitious ice cream flavor that was referred to in a famous episode where Ozzie had a craving for it. People started to ask for it in grocery stores, so the flavor had to be created! Such is the power of television.
Posted by: Dezurtdude on 2007-08-14
I'd watched this show in the 60's and thought my family was messed up because my family wasn't like the Nelson's or the Cleaver's on Leave it to Beaver. I once asked my Mom why she didn't wear pearls when she made dinner. That got a good laugh. Gee Wally!
Posted by: eric1957 on 2007-09-15
I believe the Ozzie and Harriet and Leave it to Beaver really screwed up the American family.
Posted by: EONSFTFAN on 2009-08-09
One of my favorite shows... I remember watching reruns of this on The Disney Channel back in the mid-80's before they became all commercialized like they are today. how I miss the old Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Nashville Network, CBN/Family Channel and CMT aka Country Music Television which was also non-commercialized through at least 1991 or 1992