Joey Heatherton Then and Now....Ouch ! Joey Heatherton never really amounted to much. Her claim to fame was being a Golddigger on the Dean Martin Show. Her movies never really amounted to anything and her singing career fell flat too. Both Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin took a shine to her that helped her career. It must have been her personality right?
Tags: Joey  Heatherton  Then  And  Now  Photos  Classic  TV
Added: 23rd July 2007
Posted By: Cliffy
Posted by: Steve on 2007-07-23
I knew I can count on you Cliffy! Not as glamorous as we thought!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-07-23
Egad!
Posted by: eric1957 on 2007-07-27
That's what Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton will look like.
Posted by: bryan55 on 2008-06-25
Actually, she was better than a lot of people think. She could sing like a bird and dance circles around some of the best in the business. She appeared on a number of variety shows, not just with Frank or Dean. She could hold her own, folks!
Posted by: Mr.Nostalgia on 2008-09-11

I'm afraid that Ms.Heatherton will not

be making a comeback..after the death of her

father..Ray Heatherton AKAThe Merry Mailman

on Friday August 15,1997.

She was unable to accept his death and she

has since become a recluse.
Posted by: Kgblankinship on 2010-02-21
That's what drugs will do to you ! Joey Heatherton was talented, especially with her high energy dance moves. What took her down was when she started doing cocaine. I would think not only she, but the world would have been better off if she hadn't. I'm thinking that instead of the Jane Fonda workout video, it could have been the Joey Heatherton workout video. She would have been perfect for the era when aerobics first came on the scene.
Posted by: rontiss63 on 2011-06-16
Y'all forgot one thing....we all are going to get old, some of us will die earlier or later. I have seen some people that are old and never have used drugs, and they look like they have been through the mill! Get my point? Poor Joey, y'all make derogatory comments, but hey, who of any of you have been in the entertainment business and done as many movies and shows that she did? Probably none of you double chin idiots.
Joey
Corpus Christi,Texas
Posted by: LolalynnT on 2011-09-10
These nasty comments just make me sad. I remember a beautiful, sexy, talented lady who could sing and dance her butt off. Sexier than anyone I can think of today. We all are getting older but, who wouldn't have wanted to look like or be Joey Heatherton? So sorry that her name isn't more familiar to younger people of today. You all really missed out!!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2011-09-10
Opinions are like noses: Everybody has one.
Posted by: Jaaj on 2012-02-24
I agree with LolalynT and yeah Lava1964 opinions are like noses... some are
are defective and some are ugly.
Posted by: Kinkman on 2014-03-23
She was whatcha call a sexpot. Not sure if that was really her or just the role she played. Proably a bit of both. She wasn't quite as outlandish as Catherine O'Hara's SNL character Lola Heatherton, but she was always sexy. Also quite talented. She could actually sing while dancing (unlike many of today's stars) as evidenced in this clip.http://youtu.be/cGCGIDskCOI
Posted by: Raymondj on 2017-03-05
I worked with Joey in the early 60's in a summer stock production of Bye Bye Birdie in which she played Kim McAfee. She was very friendly and outgoing and extremely talented. Got to see her perform in a Bob Hope tour stop a few years later when I was stationed in the Dominican Republic.