Mug Shot Can't forget Glenn Cambell! Lol
Tags: Yup!
Added: 4th February 2008
Posted By: Marty6697
Posted by: donmac101 on 2008-02-04
Totally ruined my image of this performer. My goodness he looks like he's up on a mass murder charge. Still like his music though. Where did you dredge this one up from??
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2008-02-04
Just surfing ond day bored Lol. He's messed up in this one don't ya think?
Posted by: tommy7 on 2008-02-04
Look at that shirt,how long has he worn that to get the collar to curl like that?
Posted by: Dezurtdude on 2008-02-04
Good ol' Glen lives here in Phoenix and I've seen him driving around before but not looking like this. This mug shot was taken after a drunken driving escapade through the streets of Phoenix. He lives in a suburb of Phoenix, and after drinking heavily he got into his car...and (groan)...By The Time He Gets To Phoenix....He'll Be Weaving...

I found the following online: 24 Nov 2003 After his BMW struck a Toyota Camry, country singer Glen Campbell arrested with an impressive blood alcohol level of .20 on charges of extreme drunk driving, hit and run, and assaulting a police officer in Phoenix AZ. Freed on $2000 bond. While in custody, Campbell hummed his hit Rhinestone Cowboy repeatedly.
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-02-04
OMG, this image is burned in my memory now, I'll never think of him in the same way ever again! donmac, you got that right, I was thinking along the lines of axe murderer!!

I'm looking at this pic and thinking of two others who have been arrested on DUI, Nick Nolte and Mel Gibson. It's eerie how alike all three look in their mug shots.
Posted by: Dezurtdude on 2008-02-04
Yeah, he doesn't rest Gentle on My Mind seeing him like this. Yes, the other drunken celebs look like this too.
Posted by: Teresa on 2008-02-05
OUCH!!! man, does he look rough!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-02-05
His show was called The Glenn Campbell Goodtime Hour. (I don't think Glenn was having a good time when this photo was taken.)