Lombardi Trophy Super Bowl Trophy
Tags: Next  to  the  Stanley  Cup,  one  of  the  best  Trophys!
Added: 3rd February 2008
Posted By: Marty6697
Posted by: donmac101 on 2008-02-03
OK I won't go into the Football, Soccer debate. This is just one fine trophy and for a team to win it can mean the difference between a city being happy or not.
Posted by: tommy7 on 2008-02-03
NY Giants play in NJ how many players are from NY?I think the whole thing is silly,and it revolves more around gambling,drinking and meaningless conversation.In school I would be thought of as a wimpy sissy because I didn't watch THE GAME.Until I got on the field and showed up the kids who belonged to teams.I'm not a team player;And I still don't know or care what a line of scrimmage is!Give me the Olympics with less drugged up freaks of nature.Hate me if you choose to.I'm used to it!If you're not controversial,you have nothing to offer!
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2008-02-03
My opinion,The games leading up up to the Super Bowl always the best! Still enjoy the spectacle. 95 Million people can't be wrong!
Posted by: tommy7 on 2008-02-04
Marty no offense but, 100's of millions of people are wrong about alot of things.And past elections stand out in my head!!
Posted by: Cathy on 2008-02-04
What does winning the Super Bowl (or losing it) have to do with elections?
Posted by: tommy7 on 2008-02-04
AHHH nothing but 95 million people surely can be wrong about things.ie:just because alot of people like something or someone doesn't mean they're right.Now WWII sticks out in my head.
Posted by: Old Fart on 2008-02-04
I don't recall living in America as a democracy. The pledge we said as kids said it enough....to the republic for which it stands.

In America, we don't live in a democracy.
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2008-02-04
It's not like we have a very good choice to pick from I say! God Bless America! Mcain or Hillary Obama, Come on! Cant blame that on us.
Posted by: tommy7 on 2008-02-05
Money talks and walks when it comes to politics.I've voted for the lesser of the evils in every election since I'm 18.I agree totally with O.F. and Mart.And it really hurts to know how much $$$$ the evils I have to choose from are getting from corporations.Just my opinion,not a sworn affidavit.
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2010-09-21
If the Detroit Lions in my lifetime Get the Ultimate Trophy, I would be grateful! Life Time Lions fan. Dam, That hurts typing it, Lol! But so true!