The Thomas Edison Company Women Boxing 1901 Keep those hands UP!
Tags: Edison  Boxing  Women
Added: 9th January 2008
Posted By: tommy7
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-01-09
That's so funny! I wonder why in the world he would film these two women boxing? Something seems so out of place...I can't decide whether it was the boxing gloves, the fake scenery or the dresses! In any case, I wouldn't want to get in the middle of that, they're pretty feisty!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2008-01-10
Somebody out there somewhere thinks this is sexy. (Not me. Women's boxing sends me rushing for the TV remote. I can't stand it.)
Posted by: Naomi on 2008-01-10
I really doubt the women in this clip were what men considered sexy, I think they're the ones you now find scantily clad in some sports bar somewhere, who do this for fun and to win a trophy. One of my sweet children did this a couple of times and actually brought her trophy home. Needless to say she no longer boxes. I think it's a stage some girls go through.
Posted by: on 2008-01-10
Uhh, actually Lava..I dont think the women in this clip were what men would consider sexy, I think theyre the ones you find scantily clad in some illustrious bar somewhere, who do this for fun and to win a trophy. One of my sweet children did this a couple of times and actually brought her trophy home.
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2008-01-10
Maybe they were fighting over there Man Lol. I wouldn't mess with those two. Women back then were tough, in more ways than one. Got to give them credit, times were tough for Women back in the old days. But got to say, Women today also do alot more than us men give them credit for. Give your woman a week off of everything. And you'll see what I mean.
Posted by: Old Fart on 2008-01-10
The one in black is Brittney Spears great great grandmother.

Not, but it wouldn't surprise me!
Posted by: tommy7 on 2008-01-10
They run the World ,Don't kid yourself!