The Monkees Pleasant Valley Sunday comon' Bubblegum or not it's a great tune!
Tags: The  Monkees  Davy  Jones  Mike  Nesmith  Micky  Dolenz  Peter  Tork  Pleasant  Valley  Sunday  Monkee  Mayor
Added: 31st December 2007
Posted By: tommy7
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-12-31
I was such a big fan of the Monkees, watched their show every Saturday. Am I the only boomer that remembers Mickey in the old series 'Circus Boy'?
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-12-31
absolutely a fun song! and i LOVE Davey's naru jacket!!!!
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-12-31
I had a neru. Who remembers the name of the teen idol he was Indian (asian)Tiger beat,16 I think he was in a jungle movie or jungle tv show? He wore nothing but neru's. And I have another trivia question. I've been trying to find out for decades!I even posted it on the trivia websites I play on.If you know the Pink Panther intermission cartoons I'm sure it was the same company. blue Egg shaped martian that would land in the backyard of a man named Oscar.Like a my favorite martian cartoon.I know exactly what they look like I don't want to cheat.Because I needed to know this useless info.way before Google.
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-12-31
Nehru jackets!!! They were so cool, I had one , it was purple with gold trim. I loved the way they looked, and of course there were the beads with it...
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-12-31
a blue egg shaped martian who landed in the backyard of a man named Oscar??? This is gonna be good...
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-12-31
love beads I wore a peace symbol on a chain.My parents were very liberal I was a little boy.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2009-05-12
Is that a tattoo, a birthmark, or a bruise on Peter Tork's right hand?