Hair grab u're lava lamp and chill! Hair She asks me why...I'm just a hairy guy I'm hairy noon and night; Hair that's a fright. I'm hairy high and low, Don't ask me why; don't know! It's not for lack of bread Like the Grateful Dead; darling Gimme a head with hair, long beautiful hair Shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen Give me down to there, hair! Shoulder length, longer (hair!) Here baby, there mama, Everywhere daddy daddy CHORUS: Hair! (hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair) Flow it, Show it; Long as God can grow it, My Hair! Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees Give a home to the fleas in my hair A home for fleas, a hive for bees A nest for birds, there ain't no words For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder of my CHORUS I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining Gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen Knotted, polka-dotted; Twisted, beaded, braided Powdered, flowered, and confettied Bangled, tangled, spangled and spaghettied! O-oh, Say can you see; my eyes if you can, Then my hair's too short! Down to here, down to there, Down to where, down to there; It stops by itself! doo doo doo doo doot-doot doo doo doot They'll be ga-ga at the go-go when they see me in my toga My toga made of blond, brilliantined, Biblical hair My hair like Jesus wore it Hallelujah I adore it Hallelujah Mary loved her son Why don't my Mother love me?
Tags: Hair        rock  musical        James  Rado      Gerome  Ragni        Gal  MacDermot
Added: 27th December 2007
Posted By: Teresa
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-12-27
You would be uptight TOO! if you had cauliflower ears like mine!
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2007-12-27
Cool! Was it Goliath that had his hair cut,lost his power?
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-12-27
i think that would be Sampson of the and Sampson and Delilah team!
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-12-27
What a hit this was when the musical played on broadway, it was on the radio constantly!

Sampson and Delilah...Victor Mature and Hedy Lamar in the film of the same name..good 50's flic!
Posted by: RosiePhillips on 2020-03-05
I have been using it for some time now so that I can get a new hairstyle 2021. I am really tired of the old one as I haven't tried something new in such a long time so I really want it.
Posted by: Markcooper on 2020-04-07
Hair is a essential part of body and play a vital role in style of a person, https://wisebarber.com/types-of-haircuts-for-men/ have the greatest hair style available on internet and you will find them very easy and comfortable.
Posted by: Sponce32 on 2020-07-20
I am so much inspired to read his life story and experience abt the internet connection. You can get bestessays to learn about your study easily. I mean it was of that time, when the internet is just coming and people are not familiar with it. By the way, this i quite hilarious.
Posted by: BachJohann on 2020-07-23
Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. boku no pico
Posted by: Heenacruzl on 2020-07-29
Thanks for sharing good posts. It would really help people like me.
facebook baixar