Thats Incredible opening That's Incredible! had a four-year network run from 1980 through 1984. It was ABC's response to NBC's popular Real People. The show featured stuntmen, daredevils, contortionists, and an assortment of oddballs.
Tags: Thats  Incredible
Added: 18th December 2007
Views: 2074
Posted by: Babs64 on 2007-12-18
I'd almost forgotten about this show.
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-12-18
No B.S. I was riding wheelies on my muscle bike.And when I decided to let the wheel down,usually due to a dangerous traffic situation,a man pulled up and showed me a card.He was a scout for the show I was maybe 12.He took my name and #.nothing materialized? If it was a motorcycle perhaps?I could ride miles and miles,make turns,up/down hills,spin the wheel,shiftgears,swerve in and out of pylons,one handed.If B.M.X. or x-games existed I'd be a millionaire!I always wanted to know who was the worlds best.Found out from t.v.in 2000 at age 42 ;30 yrs later,his bike wasn't stock,and when he rode 2,839 miles he had a vehicle blocking the wind my biggest obstacle was from off shore breezes,I'd coast to compensate flipping backwards.He also rode 11hrs.continuously ;again not totally a stock bike.My personal best was on a coaster brake blue Rollfast Scoot Hi-rise.So at 42 I took my 21sp. Mt.bike w/shocks a rigid frame is best.And after 3 tries rode away.Kurt Osburn I'm 50 and much older BRING IT ON WITH MATCHED BIKES any time!Sorry had to blow my horn like Ali.When you got it flaunt it!This east coast A.A.R.P.member will show that sunny californian!I've rode across frozen lakes and inches of snow!and potholes through urban N.Y.C.metro traffic.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-12-18
If I remember correctly, this show originated the phrase, 'Don't try this at home.'
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-12-18
Now I look like a liar the math doesn't figure? I must of been partying along the bulkhead that was a hangout for upwards to 100 people .A perfect audience.and someone must of said can you still ride wheelies?Because people I haven't seen in decades have asked me that,and if I ever rode B.M.X.?That would be late 70's not the mid 70's when I did it on a daily basis.Because that's where I was approached along the bulkhead.CAUGHT alcohol/weed did effect my memory.however the only pink elephants I saw were from another substance.
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2007-12-19
Me too Babs! It seems like it started it all. Reality shows . what a joke Nothing real in any of them!
Posted by: Kbug on 2008-08-08
Wow, I loved this one! Thanks Lava!