Evel Knievel Robert Craig "Evel" Knievel, Jr. (born October 17, 1938 in Butte, Montana) is a motorcycle daredevil who has been a household name since the late 1960s. Evel Knievel's highly publicized motorcycle jumps, including his attempt to jump over the Snake River Canyon, claim four of the top 20 most-watched Wide World of Sports events of all time.
Tags:
Added: 11th July 2007
Posted By: BKV
Posted by: Lambchop on 2007-07-11
wonder how many bones he broke throughout his career?
Posted by: BKV on 2007-07-12
It had been reported that every bone in his body has been broke at one time or another throughout his career.
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-09-03
my friend saw him at madison square garden im preety sure he crash landed he has a kodak of him midway through the jump great shot considering the camera
Posted by: rahulyadav47777 on 2017-02-12
Evel Knievel really such a great man.Being a motorcyclist i would say that a href=https://motorcyclistlifestyle.com/best-motorcycle-helmets/helmet/a is main thing you must wear before doing any kind of stunt.
Posted by: rahulyadav47777 on 2017-02-12
Evel Knievel really such a great man.Being a motorcyclist i would say that Helmet is main thing you must wear before doing any kind of stunt.
Posted by: Topmotorcyclejackets on 2017-05-26
I'll never forget when I saw Evil's first jump in Indio California. He blew my mind. I can honestly say that day was one of the main things that got me to start riding. He always had the coolest motorcycle jackets as well. Check us out at https://topmotorcyclejackets.com for the last reviews and advice.
Posted by: Anthonysarker on 2017-06-18
Wonderful article. I like this post because its different for others blogger who write about motorcycle.

Riders can visit my website to choice the best motorcycle helmet