The Exorcist this pic even freaks me out. . do u remember the hype when this came out?
Tags: movie  the  exorcist  psycological  drama  horror  linda  blair  ellen  burstyn  max  von  sydow  lee  j.  cobb  jack  macgowran  jason  miller
Added: 10th July 2007
Posted By: sneakysnake
Posted by: Bamber on 2007-07-10
I remember going to see it when it came out in the UK, and people leaving the cinema part way through because it scared them too much!
Posted by: Konifur on 2007-07-10
loved the movie.the bit that made me jump was when the priest jumped when the phone rang.
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-07-10
i think i had heard soooooo much about it, that it really didn't get to me. .
Posted by: Lsalzer on 2007-07-10
I loved that movie, I'v seen everyone of them several times over. I love those kinds of horror movies, the supernatural stuff great!
Posted by: Varebels on 2007-07-11
I remeber going to see this with my brother at the drive in. I laid down in the back seat the entire movie, I was only about 10 at the time. After that anytime he had to watch us if we didnt listen he would put that music on.
Posted by: Sneakysnake on 2007-07-12
what was u're older brother doing to a poor little 10 year old? taking him to a movie like that!! sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to me!! LOL
Posted by: eric1957 on 2007-07-31
The hype about The Exorcist was similar to people seeing The Passion of the Christ.
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-04
Another great horror flic! Watch it every time it's on. I remember my mom and dad going to see it when it first came out, all he could talk about was how gross that pea soup scene was. He would never watch it again after that.
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-09-04
i remember standing on line to see it my schoolmate kissed and got linda blairs autograph
Posted by: sweets50 on 2008-08-22
OH I love this one !! I remember when it first came out and the first showing was great, People were fainting and vomiting all over the place.That was the very first night it opened in Chicago, I went to take my sister to see it the 3rd day it was out and it had been CUT !!! parts of the movie was cut and never to be seen again..My sister was much older than me but she was shaking like a leaf all the way home..hehehehehe But the best part....She lived in a garden apartment
when we got back to her place she realised she had no asprin for her bad headache so she went next door to her neighbor to borrow some. On her way back into the apartment she had to walk thru a gangway between the 2 apartment buildings..and And there I was waiting for her to walk past, I reached out the window and grabbed her ankle and said in my best devil voice SUZYYYYYYY where are you goinggggg???? Hahahahahahaha it was worth the beating !!! LOL LOL LOL to this day we still laugh about it but I make sure she is not within a arms length of me when I do mention it!!
LOL LOL ROFLMBO even after 20 years