Chef Boy Ar Dee Pizza Commercial I actually tried this product once. I don't think too many pizzerias were worried about the competition from Chef Boy-Ar-Dee.
Tags: Pizza  commercial
Added: 24th November 2007
Posted by: Steve on 2007-11-24
I remember having this, mom let us make it which made it fun. It was ok as a kid, but just grated cheese no mozzarella, even a kid can tell the difference!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-11-24
No pepperoni either. You can't have pizza without pepperoni!
Posted by: Sophia on 2007-11-24
My mother was appalled at the idea, but being a kid, as long as I had the dough, sauce and cheese, it didn't matter, it was a pizza...now I wouldn't give this to a rep...well, let's just say I wouldn't give this to my worst enemy.
Posted by: Steve on 2007-11-24
My 6 year old wanted her birthday party at home, and the kids were invited to make their own lunch, pizza and they loved it. All the ingredients purchased at the local supermarket with multiple cheeses to choose from. How times have changed for the better!

Pepperoni was one of the toppings available Lava!
Posted by: Sophia on 2007-11-24
My very favorite pizza topping....anchovies and double cheese!!
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-11-24
I'm partial to pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, and bacon bits.
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-11-27
we always added our own flour,oregano,sauce and meats,we didnt think a 1/2 hr.was so long vs 1 minute micro mac cheeses of today.I'll take 1 good meal vs 30, SO - SO heart stoppers
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-11-27
I'm with you tommy7. My motto is live to eat, not eat to live..I'll pass up a quickie for something that takes a little longer, and tastes better anytime!
Posted by: EONSFTFAN on 2009-07-22
WISH they still made the frozen pizzas they used to have in the 70's and early 80's. They were so much better IMO than these box pizzas