Fritos Commercial Tags: Fritos  Classic  Commercial  Chips
Added: 1st July 2007
Posted By: Old Fart
Posted by: GatorDave on 2007-07-06
Does anybody remember the Fritos ad campaign from the late 60's to early 70's featuring the Frito Bandito?
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-11
Heck yes, I remember that, love those Fritos, better than potato chips!
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-09-05
i yi yi yi i am the frito bandito i love frito cornchips i love them i do i get frito cornchips i get them from you
taken off because of racism
Posted by: sweets50 on 2008-02-06
OK,, Who's that little boy?? he looks very very familiar?? I know them eye's and that smile I just can't put my finger on it !!
Posted by: tommy7 on 2008-02-07
was he the little boy on eight is enough or maybe life goes on with corky the kid with downs syndrome?
Posted by: BadWX on 2008-06-17
I remember Frito Bandito very well. He was a big part of my school supplies. The pencil erasers that were shaped like him made great projectiles to keep me safe from girl cooties.

It's amazing that the campaign was shut down because of racism, yet today it's perfectly acceptable for Cheetos to do this Orange Underground campaign with their random acts of vandalism.
Posted by: Steve on 2008-06-17
LOL I remember those erasers!

I had some Fritos today!
Posted by: rambler11370 on 2010-06-08
Is that Tanner from the bad news bears? LOL...
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2010-06-08
I Love Fritos! Also if you look at the ingredients, Corn, Salt and Oil, That's it! With some salsa or onion dip. mmm good.
Posted by: AngoraSox on 2010-06-29
What a cute kid in that commercial! Fritos in the little lunch/snack size bags were a regular part of my school lunches. One day I sat in the back of the classroom so I could sneak-eat my Fritos, because I was so hungry and couldn't wait for lunchtime. I got busted because the entire class (including the teacher) SMELLED the Fritos before I could finish them. Dang. LOL
Posted by: JosephPurdy on 2020-04-20
Do you need an electric technician? For lighting and wiring repairs get a licensed electricians rochester mn for the best electrical contractor. We provide electricity panel upgrades, generator installation, and much more.

Are you in need of an electric technician? For lighting and wiring repairs get a licensed electrical contractors grand rapids mi for the best electrical contractor. We provide electricity panel upgrades, generator installation, and much more.

Searching for an electric technician? For lighting and wiring repairs get a licensed electrician santa clarita for the best electrical contractor. We provide electricity panel upgrades, generator installation, and much more.

From small electrical repairs to new construction, we are here to help you 24/7. Our electrical contractors solve all electric issues. Our electrician odessa tx is available to fix your wiring issues. We guarantee that your lighting issue will be given the highest priority and attended to fast and effectively, while providing you with unparalleled customer care at an affordable price.

Our electrical contractors solve all electric issues. From minor electrical repairs to new construction, we are available 24/7. Our electrician tallahassee fl is here to resolve your lighting needs. We promise that your electrical issue will be given the highest priority and attended to quickly and effectively, while providing you with unparalleled customer service at an extremely affordable price.

Are the light switches in your house not working? We are always available and respond to emergencies immediately. We are licensed and bonded, so there is absolutely no risk to you. Call the experienced residential electricians nyc trusts. We focus in safety inspections, electrical repairs, replacements, diagnostics, maintenance and troubleshooting. Our electrical contractors solve all electric issues.
Posted by: Orsoleads on 2020-08-24
At Los Angeles Car Detail, we offer professional car detailing! We also provide mobile car detailing.