Fritos Commercial Tags: Fritos  Classic  Commercial  Chips
Added: 1st July 2007
Posted By: Old Fart
Posted by: GatorDave on 2007-07-06
Does anybody remember the Fritos ad campaign from the late 60's to early 70's featuring the Frito Bandito?
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-11
Heck yes, I remember that, love those Fritos, better than potato chips!
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-09-05
i yi yi yi i am the frito bandito i love frito cornchips i love them i do i get frito cornchips i get them from you
taken off because of racism
Posted by: sweets50 on 2008-02-06
OK,, Who's that little boy?? he looks very very familiar?? I know them eye's and that smile I just can't put my finger on it !!
Posted by: tommy7 on 2008-02-07
was he the little boy on eight is enough or maybe life goes on with corky the kid with downs syndrome?
Posted by: BadWX on 2008-06-17
I remember Frito Bandito very well. He was a big part of my school supplies. The pencil erasers that were shaped like him made great projectiles to keep me safe from girl cooties.

It's amazing that the campaign was shut down because of racism, yet today it's perfectly acceptable for Cheetos to do this Orange Underground campaign with their random acts of vandalism.
Posted by: Steve on 2008-06-17
LOL I remember those erasers!

I had some Fritos today!
Posted by: rambler11370 on 2010-06-08
Is that Tanner from the bad news bears? LOL...
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2010-06-08
I Love Fritos! Also if you look at the ingredients, Corn, Salt and Oil, That's it! With some salsa or onion dip. mmm good.
Posted by: AngoraSox on 2010-06-29
What a cute kid in that commercial! Fritos in the little lunch/snack size bags were a regular part of my school lunches. One day I sat in the back of the classroom so I could sneak-eat my Fritos, because I was so hungry and couldn't wait for lunchtime. I got busted because the entire class (including the teacher) SMELLED the Fritos before I could finish them. Dang. LOL