60 Year Anniversary of UFO Crash In Roswell Do you believe?
Tags:
Added: 8th July 2007
Posted By: Steve
Posted by: BKV on 2007-07-08
Yep they have it stored in a classified underground bunker at AREA 51. That is the buzz around that base in 1986.
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-07-08
i think steve's an alien!! haha
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-07-23
Something certainly happened there. I tend to believe it was a secret Air Force project that went awry.
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-04
Don't know about Area 51, but I do believe. When my husband was in the AF they saw one come in right above their radar site one night. He and his Sgt went out and just stood there and looked up at it. He said all the security cameras had their tapes destroyed, so there was no evidence, so typical of our government.
Posted by: Dezurtdude on 2007-08-15
There's a book called the The Day After Roswell written by Colonel Phillip J. Corso (Ret.)and it is about his account of what he witnessed after aliens crashed in Roswell. He makes claims that he viewed the corpses of aliens and eventually became a top pentagon offical who was involved in reverse engineering. He claims night vision goggles, fiber optics, lasers, computer chips, etc. were reversed engineered with the help of Bell Labs. The Author died a year after the book was released. Fascinating reading, but not sure I buy it.
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2007-10-21
I believe they only tell us what they want us to Believe Im sure theres life out there and here we dont know about I like Teresas Comment LOL Gooden!