Dicovery - Sunday Morning Kids Show From October 1962 to September 1971, ABC aired a "highbrow series for children" called Discovery. Historical and cultural themes were emphasized in each program. In its first season it began as a 25-minute weekday series, but failed to attract much of an audience. In 1963 it switched to a Sunday morning timeslot where it remained for the duration of its run. Hosted by Virginia Gibson (later Bill Owen joined Gibson as a co-host), the show is fondly remembered by children of that era because it was, for years, the only network show that aired on Sunday mornings that was not an adult-oriented political or news panel show. Each year that Discovery aired it was followed by the last two digits of the year. He is the opening and closing of a Discovery '68 episode.
Tags: Discovery  children  TV  programming
Added: 11th March 2019
Posted by: johnmike98 on 2019-03-19
Do not throw away old video games that you no longer play. Many stores offer trade-in credits for older games. Using old games to fund new game purchases just makes good sense.
Posted by: JamesSmith2019 on 2019-06-29
How can I pick out the best product from those listed on this site?
Posted by: jennifer247 on 2019-08-27
This article is very interesting. In this article, the author shares details about Sunday morning kid's show. hostsailor I am very happy to read and I surely watch this show, All people are maximum share this article and thank you for share this valuable information with us.
Posted by: patsm00re18 on 2019-10-03
You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. http://subwaysurfers.io/
Posted by: patsm00re18 on 2019-10-03
You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. play subway surfers
Posted by: luciham20 on 2019-10-23
That's a very good post, This post give truly quality information, I'm definitely going to look into it, Really very useful tips are provided here, Thanks for sharing. granny horror game online
Posted by: Zaiyamariya on 2019-12-18
Nice to see the post. I am waiting to watch a series of highbrow series for children called Discovery. Hostsailor This is a historical cum cultural theme and funny program for the children. I wish all the very best for the team ABC.
Posted by: Shylabenz on 2020-01-25
As
professional essay writer
I would definitely like to add my information about the content writing a great blog over that what I have just seen is just minimal set of words which can not even encompasses the whole idea about the content. It was real amazing for me to talk about or even reading the content which is connected to my wonderful childhood and likewise for others too