Vin Scully - Final Farewell On October 2, 2016, Vin Scully, the greatest baseball announcer of all time (this is not debatable), called his final game to conclude 67 stellar years as a broadcaster for the Brooklyn and Los Angeles Dodgers. Here's how he wrapped thing up.
Tags: Vin  Scully  last  game  baseball  Dodgers  broadcaster
Added: 22nd September 2017
Posted by: eddie007 on 2017-09-25

Solitaire card game is available for all ages. To add extra cards to the solitaire game, click http://solitairetimes.com through the stock cards, and get extra card added into your game.
Posted by: on 2018-04-02
hy how have u been i was just curious to like how have u been chinese takeout near me and what have u been up to like i was looking for u to tell u that aliens do exist and it will be shown in 2 to 3 more decades so have fun hehe.
Posted by: patsm00re18 on 2018-11-29
Looking for a puzzle games when you are feeling bored. This is the answer, https://games.lol/puzzle/....
Posted by: Sandrajoe on 2019-03-22
He was just awesome and at his Best at that time. What a classical wrap up he had given to this game. In my opinion everyone there were present just to listen to him. We can for sure easily say that Vin Scully was the greatest baseball announcer of all time. I was on tour at that year by using my iran ziarat package and was not able to listen him live but whenever i listen his recording i feel so proud.
Posted by: Fundesertsafari on 2019-05-28
This is undoubtedly right to say Vin Scully as the greatest baseball announcer of all time as there were not single person who can even match the class and roar of hid voice. He did just a phenomenon job that will remain remember for so long or if i say till the world lasts then its not wrong. I hope in this era we also have someone who can announce like Vin. I really hope in my Desert Safari i have someone who announce regarding http://www.fundesertsafari.com like him.
Posted by: Fundesertsafari on 2019-05-28