IN THE YEAR 1958 in march 1958, a wonderful thing happened. yes you have got it in one...Konifur was born. in that year John Coltrane`s album "Blue Train" was album of the year.the number one movie of that year was "Vertigo" what year where you born in and what was the top album and movie in that year. come on don`t be shy please tell us.(no fibbing about your age mind.)
Tags:
Added: 5th July 2007
Posted By: konifur
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-07-05
ok, old man river!! u are OLDER than me!! i was born in APRIL of '58!! lol . . .so ditto for the album and movie!!!
Posted by: Lambchop on 2007-07-05
ok, i was born in 1960 (i'm 47). The album of the year was Frank Sinatra's, Come Dance With Me and Citizen Kane was the movie. GREAT movie, but i don't know about the album?
Posted by: BKV on 2007-07-05
Ok I had to do some research.

In 1968, the year I was born, The number one Movie was The Graduate.

The Album of the year award went to Glen Campbell's By the time I get to phoenix.

Posted by: Steve on 2007-07-05
I to had to do some research since I was unfamiliar with his work, sounds good though, here is a link to sample some songs on Amazon.com:

Blue-Train-John-Coltrane
Posted by: Snake on 2007-07-05
35, and born in 1972, Carole King's Tapestry was the album of the year, and The GodFather won at the box office . . make me an offer i can't refuse lol
Posted by: Bamber on 2007-07-06
1957. Top selling UK album was the original soundtrack to The King and I. Best film in UK was The Bridge on the River Kwai.
Posted by: Token on 2007-07-07
Ditto the March 1958
Posted by: Vickyizamofo on 2007-07-11
i was born in 1980 im 26, just a baby
hehe
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-07-24
I was born in 1964 (hence my nickname). My Fair Lady won the Best Picture Oscar. The Beatles dominated the music charts. Some guy named Cassius Clay won the world heavyweight title. The Summer Olympics were held in Tokyo. The Winter Olympics were held in Innsbruck, Austria. The Beverly Hillbillies was the number-one TV show. The Cards beat the Yankees in seven games in the World Series. Eleanor Roosevelt, Douglas MacArthur and Peter Lorre all died in 1964. Barry Bonds (hiss! boo!) was born.
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-04
I was born in Joisy on June 25th 1949,
the rest is history.
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-08-04
OK, the year I was born (1949), the top movie was the original All The Kings Men, and the song was Baby It's Cold Outside, so now you all know that I'm older than dirt.