Bye Bye Mary    Here is something that was broadcast ONLY ONCE, the last episode of the 1970's Mary Tyler Moore show, with Mary introducing the cast at the end. Following that is the syndicated version of the same show's ending credits.
Tags: mary  tyler  moore  ed  asner  ted  knight  valerie  harper
Added: 17th October 2007
Posted By: Sophia
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-11-29
I always thought The Mary Tyler Moore Show ended perfectly. There was no extended farewell show (like MASH or Cheers). It went out with a usual half-hour program that wrapped thing up nicely.
Posted by: Wikiriwhi on 2007-12-18
She was Oprahs hero.

who can forget how she asurprised Oprah on her show
Posted by: tommy7 on 2007-12-18
oprah was a newscaster at 19.I'm gonna get get clawed now! by stating her life was tough granted; but how many have had far worse things happen and certainly not on their way to a lucrative career beginning in high school.My gut feeling tells me she's not what she claims to be.A billion dollars surely keeps mouths closed.Just ask Michael Jackson.
Posted by: MisterNee on 2008-01-06
why doesn't Nick at Nite rerun this show anymore?! Nick at Nite is so lame now.
Posted by: Candita on 2008-01-07
One of my favorite shows of all time..I cried so hard when they showed this finale..I agree with MisterNee..Nick at Nite is lame now so is TV Land..they're not showing all these great oldie shows anymore :-(
Posted by: Mrmusic on 2010-08-24
with all the great show that ran during the 70's, nick at night needs to redo their programing. MTM, The Six Million Dollar Man, and countless others are waiting to be shown. Wake up Nick!