Another Bewitched Pic For The Kiddies i like this one a lot . . it sums up all the episodes . . just look at the angelic expression on Endora's face; "Dumm-Dumm's" annoyance; and Sam's look of "what?" "I don't see anything"! I JUST LOVED THIS SHOW!!!!
Tags: Bewitched  Elizabeth  Montgomery  Dick  York  Agnes  Moorehead
Added: 6th October 2007
Posted By: Teresa
Posted by: Naomi on 2007-10-06
I just loved Samantha and Endora was priceless! Durwardcould never get the best of her, no matter what.
Posted by: Marty6697 on 2007-10-06
yup great show The original Daren the best
Posted by: Teresa on 2007-10-06
i totally agree with u Marty . .no way that Dick Sargent comes close . .
Posted by: Sophia on 2007-10-06
That makes 3 of us.
Posted by: BillDerBerg on 2007-10-06
... Dick York (R.I.P.) used to live in our neighborhood in SoCal, since back in the mid/late 70s. He came into our local supermarket alot; he was a very nice man. By then he'd gotten a bit large stature-wise... but he was always pleasant with everyone, especially those who recognized him. The last few times I saw him though, he was a carting along an oxygen tank... :(--

He was a great human being and a talented actor... God Bless him.
Posted by: Lava1964 on 2007-10-06
I'm somewhat torn as to my favorite Darrin. Dick York was more volcanic--which was. Dick Sargeant was more of a verbal match for Endora--which was good too. I do love Elizabeth Montgomery's hairstyles in the first couple of seasons. She was one of many beautiful 1960s sitcom stars.
Posted by: Wikiriwhi on 2007-12-20
sheesh Bilderberg,,

I couldn't imagine just walking into Dick york around the neighbourhood.

I spose SoCal is quite affluent.

Bewitched itself has to be rated as one of the most noblest tv shows of any genre in US television history.

The cast are the most dignified of any line up. David White and Agness Morehead lead impressive personalities.

There was no need of a Dr Smith for comedy relief. Even Abner and Agness next door didn't make me cringe and dread their appearances.

would it have ruined the show to let Abner have a stronger part?